- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 5 Main Pockets and Inner Flat Pocket For a variety of tools, nails and parts
- 2-inch Wide Web Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle Helps keep belt stable
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets Provide extra capacity and easy access
- Patented Pouch Handle Allows for simple belt adjustments, easy one-hand carrying, and convenient on-hook storage
- Zippered Pocket To secure valuables
- Steel Loop Hammer Holder and Tape Measure Clip
- Fits Waist Sizes 29 to 46-inches
Ideal for Hot and Cold water applications.
Max Pressure: 4,050 PSI
Max Temperature: 320(deg) F
Max Flow: 6.3 GPM
Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More
VIAIR's 24" by 3/8" Stainless Steel Leader Hose (3/8" F to 3/8” M, NPT, Swivel)
All fittings are NPT thread.
Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended.
Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8 is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4 and 3/8 is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs."
Build your own custom scaffold tower to fit your specific needs for home repair, maintenance and building construction. The 8 in. Heavy Duty Caster is designed for use with exterior scaffold units. Caster wheels with dual locking foot brakes, allow for easy movement across concrete and other smooth and solid surfaces. That’s a big help when you don’t have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with exterior scaffold frames
- 800 lb. load capacity
- 8 x 2 in. non-marking wheel
- 1-3/8 in. stem, 1/2 in. hole
- Dual locking with foot brake
- Each caster weighs 12.5 lbs.
- Sold individually
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- Accurate digital readout from 1.0 - 15.0 Amps and 125 - 1875 Watts.
- Easy slide-switch action instantly converts between Amps and Watts.
- Long 26” cord reaches to remote electrical outlets.
- Rugged, high-impact construction.
- Plug appliance or light into AmWatt
- Plug the AmWatt into any 15A electrical outlet
- Turn ON the appliance or light Learn More
- Easy to use: