The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
This 18 ounce fiberglass welding blanket provides superior protection for areas and surfaces that would normally be exposed during the welding process. The blanket is extra soft and pliable and includes brass grommets. This heat-treated blanket is 100% asbestos free and withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a convenient reusable storage bag. Package also includes important safety tips for properly storing and using this product. Size is 4 feet by 6 feet.Learn More
Genesis GHD1260B 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is your "go to" tool when it's time to drill in brick, concrete, masonry, and metals. 6-Amp motor and die-cast aluminum gear housing give this tool the power and durability you need for the toughest jobs. Rubberized handle and 360 degree assist handle give you a firm, but comfortable, grip. Variable speed and BPM offer extra versatility while working with a variety of materials and bit types. Convenient features like dial able variable speed trigger, lock-on feature and depth rod help get the job done more quickly and accurately.
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip handle
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Die cast aluminum gear housing for lightweight durability
- Variable speed dial located on trigger
- Includes depth rod, auxiliary handle and chuck key
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- (1) 11/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (2) 1/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 7/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 9/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
Plano storage trunk provides weather-resistant storage wherever you need it. Extra-large 27.4-gallon capacity is perfect for all your bulky and oversized equipment. Two integrated wheels allow for easy transport. U.S.A.
- 4 heavy-duty latches
- Tie-down brackets on each end
- 2 recessed handles
- 3 padlock tabs for security
- Molded grooves for stacking
- Airline approved
- Heavy-duty impact-resistant plastic
- 37 3/4in.L x 18 1/4in.W x 14in.H
- 3.7 cu. ft. capacity
The Ball Pein Hammers have bonded and molded Shock Reduction Grip which offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handles are fully polished and are forged in one piece.
- Head Weight : 32 oz
- Handle Type : Straight, Cushion Grip
- Overall Length : 14 1/2 in
- Head Material : Steel
- Handle Material : Steel
- Type : Ball Pein Hammer
- Wt. : 2.92 lb
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper