The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
Used to provide chemical discharge at pressure washers maximum pressure.
- Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Max Temperature: 180(deg)F
- Max Flow: 8 GPM
- Powerful 1.5 Amp motor
- 21,000 Oscillations per minute for fast sanding, grinding, cutting, and scraping
- Incredibly useful tool for home repair, remodeling and restoration
- Die cast aluminum gear housing
- 4-Pin flange design holds accessories firmly in place
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: 3” Delta Sanding Pad, Assorted Sandpaper, Scraping Blade, 30mm E-Cut saw blade, HSS segment saw blade, Allen Wrench and Accessory Storage Box.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.6 Amp
- No Load Speed: 21,000 OPM
Easily move pallets that weight up to 2200 lbs with the Black Bull Pallet Puller. For small warehouses, farms or shops that frequently move heavy or bulky loads. Effortlessly pull pallets to the trailer door for easy fork truck access. As you pull the chain with the forklift, it will increase the grip on the pallet plank. The Pallet Puller can grip planks ranging of 1.25 to 4 inches thick.
- Pull pallets to rear of trailers for easy fork truck access
- As you pull the chain with the forklift, it will increase the grip on the pallet plank
- Grip range: 1.25 in. x 4 in.
- 2,200 lbs. maximum capacity
$39.99Versatile parts storage includes large and small bins
- Ideal for bench top & can also be easily mounted to the wall
- Quick & easy assembly with rivet type design
- Holds 24 crack resistant bins (14 small & 10 large bins)
- Heavy duty steel construction with rust resistant powder coat paint finish
- 33.9"W x 9.25"D x 25"H
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Metal Man AB1300S Auto-Darkening welding helmet is built for the hobby welder. This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity and delay. The adjustable head gear makes it a comfortable fit. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man Hobbyist helmet is safe and functional at a value price.
- Viewing Area 3.86 in. x 1.73 in.
- Variable Shade Control 9 to 13
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Delay
- Switching Time 1/10,000 second
- Solar Power Supply
- Low Amp to 10 Amp
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16
- ANSI and CSA Approval
- 5 Point Adjustment Head Gear
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 Work Light designed to increase productivity in a compact, lightweight package. The 49-24-0171 utilizes both the 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery and the 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run-time. It features a Xenon incandescent bulb to maximize brightness over work areas, a convenient fold-away utility hook for hands-free use, and is backed by Milwaukee's 5-Year tool warranty. Works with Milwaukee 18V LITHIUM-ION Compact and XC Battery Packs (battery sold separately).
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Fold-away utility hook
- 135 degree rotating head
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Tool Weight: 0.71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 lbs.
- Batteries Inclued: 0