Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the jobsite. Crossover truck boxes are available in polished bright or black powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! All of these UWS toolboxes provide great looking security with fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel lock handles, a connecting rod enclosure, MicroSeal weatherstripping, and built-in tool trays and holders, depending on your chosen toolbox. Plus, they're available in angled and notched models to accommodate special bed sizes and wheelwells.Learn More
Single Lid Crossover Chests
Fits full size trucks - Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Titan (05+), Ford + Chevy 5.5' beds
- 69.75" L x 20" W x 18.25" H
- 12 cubic feet
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBS-72-R Single-Lid Series Truck Bed Toolbox with Rails by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Unique Chests for 4-door trucks provide extra-wide storage space. Chest sits on the bed floor between the wheel wells. The top of the chest is flush or below the side walls. Ends of chest extend over the wheel wells providing extra storage for small items.
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Both models available with diamond black finish Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 36" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)