Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
If you are looking for a great gift, take a look at this combo deal! The DEWALT 20V XR Lithium Ion Premium Brushless Hammer/Impact Combo, features a DEWALT-built brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. The DCD995 20V MAX1/2" hammerdrill features a 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission that optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time; 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials; a compact size at 8.4" front-to-back length and lightweight at 4.7 lbs. Great for fitting in tight areas. The DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs. of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute; a compact size at 5.6" front-to-back length and lightweight at 3.4 lbs. Also great for fitting into tight areas. Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay, providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.
- (1) DCD995 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (1) DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V MAX XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (4.0Ah)
- (1) Fast charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) 360Degree side handle and Contractor Bag
- 20 Volts
- 3 Year Limted Manufacturer Warranty
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- Patented Gear-Lock Latch on the stainless steel paddle handle provides premium security and weather resistance when the lid is latched shut
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid that Delta's ever made
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Available with black finish (model number 1-350002) Learn More
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-60 Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in.; w/5.5 ft. Insert; Black. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 54 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool TrayLearn More