The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Regular Price: $599.99
Special Price: $599.00
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
$429.00The M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge moreaccurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.Learn More
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
Regular Price: $629.00
Special Price: $569.00
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- Taller, Wider 48-in Long Chest provides 24.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space. Taller body for storing taller, bulky equipment
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools. Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
When only the best will do!! Tradesman Job Site Boxes are packed with features to last a lifetime. Our Job Site Boxes are perfect for every tool of your trade or your extras around the house like gardening, automotive, sporting and other equipment.
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 60" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Shelf Center Support included with 60" wide shelving units.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 18 L: 60 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 6.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.