20-Gallon air compressor with cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump and belt drive technology features: one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor on this compressor allows for maximum performance and efficiency and the 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Also includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 135 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.3; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.2; RHP: 1.6; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pumps feature
- One-piece cast iron crankcase
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body
- Aluminum head & valve plate
- Automotive style ball bearings
- Durable stainless steel reed valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- Cast iron balanced flywheel
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Portable units have a 120/240 dual voltage motor (factory wired 120V)
- Stationary units have a 240 volt motor
- Portable units are equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, on/off switch, handle and pre-attached wheels
- Stationary units are equipped with tank pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Available in
- 20 gallon vertical and horizontal portable
- 30 gallon vertical portable
- 60 gallon vertical stationary
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
Underbed Boxes are designed to be mounted on the underside of the frame of medium and heavy-duty work trucks.
They can be used on trailers. Also in many other locations where space is available for storing heavy, bulky equipment.
Mounting brackets are available.
- 360 Degree rain gutter channels protects contents from moisture and debris
- High strength hinge provides maximum strength and durability.
- Three-point locking system
- Lock engages three sides for superior security.
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 36" x 18" x 18"
- Mounts on passenger side between the tailgate and fender
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel latch, with lock located in center of box
- Aluminum construction with fully welded seams - guaranteed not to rust
- Black powder coating
- Best base finish for painting color to match the truck
- Large lower section for storage includes 3 drawers with divider bins
- Beveled lid features:
- Patented, foam-filled lid provides insulation and protection from the elements
- Structural foam reinforces shape and strength of lid
- Lid opens towards the center of the truck bed
- Dust barrier helps to protect contents from the elements
- Heavy-duty gas cylinders help to lift lid and hold it open a full 90 degrees
- Piano hinge runs full length of lid
- Made in the USA Learn More
Dee Zee Blue Label Side Mount Tool Box - Black - L: 48" x W: 14.25" x H: 11" Vol: 3.75 cu. ft. DZ9748B$389.97
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Contractor Grade) Side Mount. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Works great by self or maximize your storage options with a matching crossover.
- Blue Label - Industrial Grade Side Mount Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Prefabricated 1" Holes on Both Ends to Thread Cords (Plugs to Seal Included)
- L: 48" x W: 14.25" x H: 11" ; Vol: 3.75 cu. ft.
- W-1: 10"; W-2: 4.25"; H-1: 5"; H-2: 5"
- Sold Individually
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Side Channel Kit, Used On Extended Cab And Crew Cab - Short Bed Trucks With No Camper Or Utility Shell On Truck, 13 Ga, Steel Tubing, Marine-Grade Powder Coat Finish, Load Capacity 1700 Lb, Includes Mounting HardwareLearn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 98 Gallon Capacity
- L-Shape Design
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Reinforced Beveled Edge Lid Design Provide Exceptional Strength and Greater Security
- Posi-Lock Guardian Latching System has Self-Adjusting, Ratchet-Style Striker
- EZ-Palm Push Bar Latch Release Reinforced Front Rail Designed with Extra Strength to Resist Break-Ins and for Long-Term Durability
- Available in Bright or Black Powder Paint Finish
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage