- Black oxide finish.
- 9-In-1 Small Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Meets ANSI & Federal Spec.
- Includes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32" and 3/16".
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001, Hex Corners Are Sharp and Clean.
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
These Reusable Vacuum Dry Filters are economical disc filters that can be used again and again. Designed to fit most shop and utility wet/dry vacuums, these filters include the mounting rings.
- Three filters
- Three rings
The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
- .030 inch wire feed contact tip, contains 4 pieces
- Contact Tips (4 pcs.)
Pratt-Read 82629-3, T27x4
- Round Torx Screwdriver
- Cellulose Acetate
- 4 Flute Clear Transparent
- Green Inlay
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More