- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
These Reusable Vacuum Dry Filters are economical disc filters that can be used again and again. Designed to fit most shop and utility wet/dry vacuums, these filters include the mounting rings.
- Three filters
- Three rings
With the Tool Shed Hard Cap Knee Pads you will add extra comfort to your knees while you are working!
- Grooved cap design helps prevent thread abrasion
- Durable knee protection, ideal for carpentry, floor covering, and household repairs
- Thick foam center padding for maximum comfort
- Heavy duty plastic caps on front for easy knee swiveling
- Comfortable, double elastic straps with easy-on, easy-off fasteners
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. left bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor
- Softer formulation for faster cutting
- High grain concentration for agressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety