Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More
- 3500 watts surge/3000 watts continuous
- Produces 27.5 Amps at 120 volt AC
- Runs 8 hours at 1/2 load on 4 gallons of fuel at operating noise of 68dB
- Two AC 120 volt outlets & One AC 120 volt/240 volt twist lock outlet
- Weighs 106 lbs
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California.
- Engine Type: 6.5 HP OHV 4-Cycle
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 6.5 HP
- Max Power Rating: 3500 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 3000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 27.5A @ 120V, 10A @ 12V
- Portability Kit: Included
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Tank Size: 4 Gallons
- Weight: 106 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25" x 17" x 18"
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
The Panel/Link TWB includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with a 30A - 125A generator breaker feeding a heavy-duty copper bus with feed-through lugs. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TWB is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel or feed-through to a sub-panel or main panel. The TWB has provision for 4/8 branch circuits and is ideal for applications requiring the entire service panel to be available for generator power.Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Dimensions in inches: 70 1/8A x 60 1/8B x 14 1/4C x 9D x 20 1/4E x 20 7/8F x 71G (Click here for dimension reference.)
This Delta Pro Aluminum single lid truck box fits the following fullsize truck models:
- Dodge: Ram Series 1500,2500 and 3500
- Ford: 6.5' and 8' long bed F150, F250, F350 except F150 with 4 dr. cab and flaresides
- Ford: 6.5' and 8' long bed F150, F250, F350 except flaresides
- Nissan: All Titan models
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 84 Gallon Capacity
- L x 30" W x 24" H x 47.625" L1 x 12" W1 x 6.5" H1 x 28" W2 x 17.5" H2
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H: 19 1/8 W: 9 1/4 L: 46 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 62
Cubic feet: 1.9
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Can be used with some truck bed caps due to the low profile design.
- Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of full size long bed pickups.
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 1/4 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 70
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three-Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in Black Armor-Tuf Finish or White Armor-Tuf Finish (530-3-01)