MIG 135 Wire Feed Welder
The Metal Man M135 is a 115V MIG and flux core wire feed welder. This machine incorporates an arc stabilizer to produce a smooth stable arc that is typical of professional welders. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass and with care can weld aluminum and stainless by a skilled welder.
The package comes with a removable 10 foot MIG gun and ground cable with clamp along with the gas hose and regulator gets this machine set to weld. Just add gas and wire.Learn More
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 2 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 26 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 6-Gallon Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6233
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
The Campbell Hausfeld Pro-180 230V Mig/flux Welder can be used for all types of metal fabrication. 230V MIG-ready wire welder. 5 heat settings for precise adjustment to the thickness of your metal. Professional cold torch with trigger activated arc allows precise weld placement, and the quick-connect adapter makes it easy to replace. 180 Amp maximum output allows for weld sizes 24-gauge to 5/16-Inch. Wire feed has speed tracking and extra large capacitor that maintains a continuous wire flow and smoother weld arc, making it better for aluminum. Thermal overload protection automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. Dual gauge regulator and hose are included, allowing tank pressure to be read, while also reading the pressure flow through the unit.
- Heavy feed with heavy-duty drive-deck
- 5 heat settings
- Professional grade torch
- 230V mig-ready wire welder
- Includes dual gauges, flux wire spool and 2 easy connect tips Learn More
Get the power of a 60 gallon tank with the Porter-Cable CPFC2TV3525VP 15 Amp, 3-1/2 Horsepower 25-Gallon Oil-Free wheeled vertical compressor which has the equivalent of a 60 gallon tank, but in a much smaller footprint. The quick-connect coupler makes it simple and easy to connect air tools, and the High-FloSM air regulator kicks in at 145 PSI and stops at 175 psi for a constant flow of air to your tools. This compressor features longer life and quieter operation thanks to the four pole 1725 RPM motor and integrated air intake filter. Talk about easy maintenance. The twin cylinder, oil-free design virtually eliminates maintenance with this air compressor.
- 175 psi 60 gal equivalent tank size as compared to conventional 125 psi model
- High-FloSM air regulator (145 psi start and 175 psi stop pressure switch) and High-FloSM quick connect coupler for less pressure drop
- Direct-drive, twin cylinder, oil free design for durability and no maintenance
- 120-volt high-torque, capacitor start induction motor for reliable starting
- Longer life and quieter operation with inch 4 Pole-inch 1725 rpm motor, large air regulated pressure gauge for easy visibility and better accuracy Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 60" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Shelf Center Support included with 60" wide shelving units.Learn More
Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Generac #RTS-E-100A3 - 100 amp Service Entrance (SE) rated Transfer Switch.
- A 100 amp main breaker is built-in saving installation time and money. This is the only switch you should be using for a whole-house transfer solution when a 100 amp electric service is existing. UL listed.
- Use this Transfer Switch with Guardian generators up to 20kw.
TBC-60-CB-BLK UWS TBC-60-CB-BLK Chest Box Standard L 60 in. x W 22 in. x H 14 in. - Black - Combo w/100 gal. TankSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Tool Box Truck Features: Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid Patented Fully Foamed Lid View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Chest Box Standard. UWS, TBC-60-CB-BLK, Chest Box Standard, L 60 in. x W 22 in. x H 14 in. - Black - Combo w/100 gal.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately