Choose between AC or DC output to expand your welding options. The LX 235 AC/160 DC has a maximum of 235 AC and 160 DC weld output. Smooth DC weld performance with easy arc starts is easily adjusted with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control. Weld time also increases up to 100% with decreased output, with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 amps AC / 65 amps DC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Forced-draft cooling fan runs continuously and helps to extend the life of the power source
- Replaceable weld cables
- Process: AC Stick / DC Stick
- Welding Amperage AC: 30 - 235 A AC
- Welding Amperage DC: 30 - 160 A DC
- Input voltage: 230 VAC
- Weld thickness: 1/2 in AC, 1/4 in DC
- Duty Cycle: 20% @ 225 A AC, 100% @ 100 A AC
- 20% @ 150 A DC, 100% @ 60 A DC
- Cable length: 15 ft Electrode Cable with Holder 10 ft Work Cable with Clamp
- Amperage Adjustments: 1 A Increments
- Range Selection: High/Low AC DCEN/DCEP
- electrodes: 1/16 in - 5/32 in
- Warranty: 5/3/1 Industrial Use
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
- Tank - 20 Gallon Verticle
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 4.6 cfm
- Dimensions - 22x23x43
- Weight - 200 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4 NPT
- Voltage/Engine - 115-1-60
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
1600 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overloads
Low oil shutdown protection protects engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
12V DC charging outlet
Control Panel Indicator
Run Time at 50% load for 3.6 hoursLearn More
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions48x24x24)Learn More
Dimensions: H: 12 7/8 W: 13 5/8 L: 60 3/8
Weight (lbs.): 88
Cubic feet: 4.43
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
TOPSIDER PROGRADE STEEL 90"" ProGrade Steel Topsider Top your work truck bed side rail with UWS ProGrade Topsider series toolboxes. ProGrade steel truck boxes expand your tool and equipment storage with rugged, good looking solutions that are USA-made. Topsiders are one-piece, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubs fitted with rotary locking systems in stainless steel housings for strength and security. They also offer MicroSeal stripping to keep your tools clean and dry and full-length piano hinges for added theft protection and easier opening and closing. Topsider boxes are given an abrasion and corrosion-resistant DuraCoat powdercoated finish for a longer service life.Learn More