Regular Price: $538.97
Special Price: $485.07
- High-strength beveled edge lid reinforced with full-length bolsters
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Sliding tray for small tool and parts storage
- Model 871980 fits wide bed fullsize trucks and has bottom skit bolsters
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles and full weather stripping help seal out moisture and dust
- Taper lower front panel for a better fit in trucks with bed liners
- Bottom bolsters raise the chest above standing water in the bed to protect the contents Learn More
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
Regular Price: $546.97
Special Price: $492.27
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
Regular Price: $541.99
Special Price: $487.79
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a lower-profile crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This multifunction utility box has a slim-line lip that sits just above the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-72-LP-BLK Black Finish Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Regular Price: $524.97
Special Price: $472.47
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
The Metal Man MIG 140i is a 115V inverter powered MIG and flux core wire feed welder. Inverter technology has long been used in production welders for their power efficiency, superior arc performance, and extremely low weight. The Metal Man MIG 140i is one of the first welders for the everyday user that includes this technology. The independent and infinite wire feed speed control and voltage control let you dial in the welding arc just the way you want it. The MIG 140i is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating. The attached 8-1/2 foot MIG gun uses commonly used Tweco Style consumables. With the 6-1/2-foot ground cable with clamp along with the gas hose and regulator, this machine is set to weld. Just add gas and wire.Learn More
Regular Price: $535.97
Special Price: $482.37
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Regular Price: $541.99
Special Price: $487.79
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a lower-profile crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This multifunction utility box has a slim-line lip that sits just above the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-69-LP-BLK Black Finish Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Regular Price: $523.97
Special Price: $471.57
- Two, 2" NPT Reinforced Bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed
- Lockable filler cap coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Safety Fill Capacity: 91 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 102 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45-1/4" x 23-1/4" x 23-1/4"