Choose between AC or DC output to expand your welding options. The LX 235 AC/160 DC has a maximum of 235 AC and 160 DC weld output. Smooth DC weld performance with easy arc starts is easily adjusted with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control. Weld time also increases up to 100% with decreased output, with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 amps AC / 65 amps DC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Forced-draft cooling fan runs continuously and helps to extend the life of the power source
- Replaceable weld cables
- Process: AC Stick / DC Stick
- Welding Amperage AC: 30 - 235 A AC
- Welding Amperage DC: 30 - 160 A DC
- Input voltage: 230 VAC
- Weld thickness: 1/2 in AC, 1/4 in DC
- Duty Cycle: 20% @ 225 A AC, 100% @ 100 A AC
- 20% @ 150 A DC, 100% @ 60 A DC
- Cable length: 15 ft Electrode Cable with Holder 10 ft Work Cable with Clamp
- Amperage Adjustments: 1 A Increments
- Range Selection: High/Low AC DCEN/DCEP
- electrodes: 1/16 in - 5/32 in
- Warranty: 5/3/1 Industrial Use
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
Aluminum chest dog box. Designed to fit most pickups. With .100 in. heavy duty aluminum that resists rust. Features sturdy locking T-handle. Air vents keep box interior well ventilated with divider included. Ideal for the hunter.
- Ideal for the hunter
- Made of 0.100 in. heavy duty aluminum, designed to fit most pickups
- Features sturdy locking T-handles
- Air vents keep box well ventilated
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Silver; Deep; w/Rail. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping
- Single Lid Storage Box opens toward center of truck for ease and convenience
- 3 sliding drawers open toward rear for storage of small tools and equipment
- 0.063 inch aluminum One-Piece Tub and Lid is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops and prevent leakage
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock provides strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance MicroSeal Stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Available in driver and passenger side modelsLearn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design