Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR325 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with a 150' inlet reel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F & Garden Hose Pressure
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Will hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose gun not included.Learn More
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 gasoline or propane portable generator is powered by a 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3800 running watts and 4750 starting watts. Ideal for powering a fridge, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
- 3800 running watts/4750 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 3420 running watts/4275 starting watts (LPG)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50% load
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Intelligauge - volts, frequency, hours
- 8 in. never flat mobility kit
- Oil funnel
- Start up oil
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft.
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 3800 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 4750 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 3420 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 4275 watts AC Load 120V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 224cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 3.4 gal. (13 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 8 in. never flat Battery Included, 9Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 68 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H Gross Weight 132.3 lbs. Net Weight 119 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 24 1/8 W: 24 1/4 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 111
Cubic feet: 12.1
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes on one side for easy movement and stationary legs on the other end to ensure the bench won't move
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 29" D x Adjustable Height, 72" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
- Two, 2" NPT Reinforced Bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed
- Lockable filler cap coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Safety Fill Capacity: 91 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 102 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45-1/4" x 23-1/4" x 23-1/4"
Powermate 30 gallon portable, twin cylinder, cast iron air compressor features an oil lubricated pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10 in. cast iron balanced fly wheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30 gallon asme* portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt application
- Fully assembled and equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch for ease of use
- Size: 30 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Direct Drive
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 6.2 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 5.3 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.6
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/240/15/1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 24.5 x 50
- Weight: 154 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL
Liquid Transfer Tank; Black; Volume 45 Gallons; L 54 in. x W 10.5 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Silver; Rectangle. Designed To Transfer Non Flammable Liquids. Heave Duty .125 Aluminum Alloy. Commercial Grade Vented Cap/Mounting Flanges.Learn More