Powermate 30 gallon portable, twin cylinder, cast iron air compressor features an oil lubricated pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10 in. cast iron balanced fly wheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30 gallon asme* portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt application
- Fully assembled and equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch for ease of use
- Size: 30 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Direct Drive
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 6.2 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 5.3 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.6
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/240/15/1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 24.5 x 50
- Weight: 154 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 20"H
- Weight: 87lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
The fully welded base is constructed of heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel for absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. This vibrant black powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design The unique quick-pull handles let you access your toolbox quickly and easily from either side of your truck. Simply pull one of the handles, and the rigid, foam-filled lid will automatically open a full 90 degrees. These convenient components all serve to make your toolbox more secure as well. The quick-pull handles feature a key lock on the driver's side that is housed in durable, rustproof stainless steel. And the connecting rod that runs the length of the lid is enclosed to prevent any bending or jamming of the locking system. In the same way that the piano hinge ensures even opening of the lid, it guarantees flush, secure closing as well. With no gaps between the lid and base and no way to get at the connecting rod, tampering is a thing of the past.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Commercial Grade) Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Blue Label - Commercial Grade Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Full V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75 :_mage_bind_var_69 x H: 14.6" ; Vol: 13.9 cu. ft.
- L-1: 60.75 :_mage_bind_var_70; H-2: 9.6"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Get easier access to your tools with UWS ProGrade Crossover series gull wing toolboxes. Built with the tradesman in mind, these tough truck boxes feature a double-lid design for easy access from either side of your work truck. UWS ProGrade Crossover toolboxes afford you the strength of a one-piece, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tub with a fully-foamed steel lid, a rotary locking system with stainless steel housing, and a DuraCoat powdercoated finish. For security and easy access, UWS boxes also feature a quick-pull handle, MicroSeal stripping, heavy-duty gas struts, and a full-length piano hinge. Inside, there are built-in tool trays, screwdriver holders, and a 3-compartment sliding tray. Use professional durability to transport and protect your work tools--use UWS ProGrade Crossover series gull wing toolboxes.Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a lower-profile crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This multifunction utility box has a slim-line lip that sits just above the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-69-LP-BLK Black Finish Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.