Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
Regular Price: $549.97
Special Price: $545.97
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 48 :_mage_bind_var_33
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 80 Gallon Capacity
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V UFO-101 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
Tanks are available in rectangular and L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbred boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Protected with Rhino Lining
Aluminum chest dog box. Designed to fit most pickups. With .100 in. heavy duty aluminum that resists rust. Features sturdy locking T-handle. Air vents keep box interior well ventilated with divider included. Ideal for the hunter.
- Ideal for the hunter
- Made of 0.100 in. heavy duty aluminum, designed to fit most pickups
- Features sturdy locking T-handles
- Air vents keep box well ventilated
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 20"H
- Weight: 87 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat finish
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools.
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 5.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
The EMAX 5-HP 2-Stage Inline Compressor Pump (APP2I0524T) is a quiet, low RPM solution that is an excellent attachment for EMAX compressor units. The Pump's Solid Cast Iron construction allows for an extended life up to 50,000 hours, and its Ram-Tek Solid Steel heavy gauge rods allow for maximum performance and durability. It's Cool-Tek technology makes it one of the coolest running compressor pumps in the industry, operating at a 35% lower operating temperature that reduces moisture build up and extends life. Additionally, the pump features Flow-Tek Concentric Disc Valves that deliver maximum air flow and reliability, and are easily accessed and maintained. The EMAX Compressor Pump includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
This pump is all cast iron. When we say ALL CAST IRON, (not aluminum) that is what we mean. It has solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum! 99% of the pumps you see on the market today have aluminum rods. This pump has a site glass to view your oil level. NO START-UP KIT REQUIRED!!! This unit comes filled with oil and has filters on the unit.
Solid Cast Iron Two-Stage Piston Series Pump
- Oil lubricated design to extend pump life
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- 17 CFM @ 100 PSI
Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Designed for maximum performance & durability
Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- Air Stream Technology provides 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Deliver maximum air flow & reliability with low replacement costs
- Easily accessible design provides easy maintenance & durability
Industrial Grade Tapered Roller Bearings
- For maximum performance & extended pump life
Built-In Head Unloaders
- Designed for continuous run applications
Bolt Pattern: 7-3/4" x 9"
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 110V UFO-101M by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101M features a 2 HP ( 110V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101M can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H