Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
36" 5 Drawer Roadbox
- Dimensions: 36" W x 18" D x 27 1/2" H
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coated finish suitable for outdoor use
- 5 reinforced drawers use friction slides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Lid folds back to reveal additional storage
- 2 mechanical struts hold lid in place
- Drop front lid securely locks over drawers
- Tubular coded lock and key system
- EVA foam drawer liners
- Shipping weight: 180 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 18 L: 60 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 6.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.
Dimensions: H: 19¼ W: 20¼ L: 47
Weight (lbs.): 43
Cubic feet: 10
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
Dee Zee Heavy Duty Tool Box - Secure footing combined with handy storage to your semi cab or trailer. Made from heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. Use DB-2500 mounting kit (sold separately)
- Heavy Truck Side Step Boxes
- Secure Footing
- Handy Storage Space
- Stainless Steel Lockable T-Handle Latch
- Full Weld Construction
- Several Sizes to Meet Your Needs
- Made In USA
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 110 Gallon Capacity
- •Rectangle - L: 48 x W: 24 x H: 24"
- Volume: 110 gallons
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion