- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- Drop forged, heat treated steel, triple chrome plated for durability
- Knurled handles on ratchet and breaker bar for a sure grip
- Breaker bar provides excellent strength for loosening stubborn or rusty bolts and nuts
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Specs. B107.
- 6 point sockets ensure correct fit and maximum surface contact area with bolts, enabling greater torque transfer
- Socket sizes: 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-5/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-13/16 in., 1-7/8 in., 2 in.
- 19-1/2 in. reversible ratchet handle
- 20 in. flex breaker bar
- 4 in. and 8 in. extension bars
- Blow molded storage case
Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or anyone who is new to rotary tools, the Dremel 300-1/24 Variable-Speed Rotary Kit helps you complete a wide range of household, fine art, and repair projects. The rotary tool itself features an updated design for optimum comfort and control, as well as variable-speed control that allows you to set the speed of the tool to match specific accessories or tasks. The versatile rotary tool comes with a case, 24 accessories, and a circle cutter attachment.Learn More
- Fully-Adjustable Padded Suspenders
- 8 Main Pockets with 21 Smaller Pockets and Sleeves
- 5 inch padded Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets
- Fits 29 inch to 46 inch waist
- Features one or two clasps for locking
- Removable tray
- Impact Resistant Lid and End Panels Help Protect the Chest from Bumps and Abrasions from Day to Day Use.
- Galvanized steel, tread plate drawer fronts and body provide extra support and strength.
- All steel drawers glide on steel compound slides mounted on steel inner panels for greater strength.
- Molded inset side handles allow for two-handed carry.
- Three drawers lock in place when lid is closed.
- Large till area is deep enough to hold a quart can upright.
- Fully lockable.
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5" W (57cm), 11.5" D (29cm), 16" H (41cm)
- 2 Drawers: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 2" H (5cm)
- 1 Drawer: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 4" H (10cm)
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
This professional line of Heat Guns offer ergonomic style and powerful heating elements. With stay cool handles and heat shields, you can use these all day while you stay cool. Model 8975-6 offers 570 degree and 1000 degree temperature ranges. All this power and it only weighs 1.6 lbs.
- Dual Temperature Heat Gun
- Dual temperature 570 and 1000-degrees F; 11.6 amp motor
- Unique impact resistant heating element
- Efficient soft air velocity-increases surface temperature much faster than conventional hot air heat guns
- Three position rocker switch - off, high and low
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 11.6
- Air Temperature: 570° F/1,000° F
- Air Flow: 14.8 CFM
- Temperature Control: Dual
- Air Flow Control: Dual
- Accessory Tips: No
- Length: 10-1/8"
- Tool Weight: 1.6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2.28 lbs
$59.98UWC1 - Universal Welding Cart
The Metal Man Universal Welding cart is designed to make maneuvering your welder easy. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 7-1/2 inch diameter, 80 lb cylinder and comes with a securement chain to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.Learn More