- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
- Black oxide finish
- 9-In-1 Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Meets ANSI & Federal spec.
- Includes: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32" & 1/4".
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001.
- Hex Corners Are Sharp & Clean.
- #8 Shaded Replacement Lens.
- For use with models 770264 and 770003
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 5-1/4"
$6.9914" x 3/32" x 1" Type 1 Metal chop saw blade (A36R) Max RPM 4,366. Use with stationary chop saw. Learn More
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long
3/32" solid wire solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 50% Tin, 50% lead. For general use with appropriate type of Flux such as Forney 38120, Rubyfluid, 38125, Paste Flux, or 38127 & 38128 Hi-Temp Fluxes. 50/50 is popular for Radiator repair. Tensile strength: 5500 PSI. Melting point: 421° F (216° C). Not suitable for aluminum.Learn More
#9 Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 4-1/2" x 5-1/4", Glass.Learn More
- Engraved with size and product number for future reference.
- Higher Quality Socket for High Powered Impact Wrenches
- Made to Strict ANSI standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Excellent for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox or selecting a certain size