Air sandblaster with 50 lb, hopper perfect for rust, scale, and paint; or etching glass and weathering wood.
- Air Sandblaster with 50 lb. Hopper
- Requires 7.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1/4" NPT Air Inlet
- Max PSI 90
- Gravity feed system assures a continuous positive flow of blasting material
- Hopper is equipped with built in handle and hose hooks
- Sandblast gun constructed of lightweight aluminum, with a comfortable pistol grip handle design, provides superior operating control
- Includes sandblast gun with ceramic nozzle, 3 air jets (1/8", 3/32", 5/64"), 50 lb. hopper, 14' x 3/8" rubber hose, Allen wrench, hose clamps, ANSI approved safety goggles, and dust hood
- Use with silica or hard sand, nutshells, metal shot, or other abrasives
- Non bleeder type gun
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Finish over 25 projects ranging from inflating car and bike tires to sports balls and rafts
- 125 Max PSI lets you inflate large tires and road bikes
- Includes universal tire inflation chuck for Schrader (R) or Presta valves, sports ball inflation needle, raft inflation nozzle, tire gauge, tread depth indicator, 25-ft hose, coupler, plug
- No slip accessory storage tray, hose hook and cord wrap for convenient storage
- 1-Gallon Pancake Air Compressor with Inflation Kit - FP260000AV
- Universal Tire Inflation Chuck
- Sports Ball Inflation Needle
- Raft Inflation Nozzle
- Tire Gauge
- Tread Depth Indicator
- 25-ft Hose
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
A built-in silencer muffles noise as you work with this economical dual-action sander. It's a quality sander used for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. Its dual-action pad motion produces swirl-free finishes.
- Professional touch lever
- Built-in power regulator to control speed
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Front exhaust
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
With a powerful 8.0 Amp motor and 0-2,800 RPM, the 3/8" Drill has the power to perform even the toughest applications. Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- 3/8" Drill
- Side Handle
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0-2800
- Chuck Type: Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit: 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Trigger Lock: No
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Fits '92 & Newer Full-Size Ford
- Rear Door - Hinged
- 2 Screens
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor for fast efficient cutting
- Quick Clamp® tool free blade change for quick and easy blade changes
- Cuts wood, metal and plastic versatile for many applications
- Variable speed (0-2,400 SPM) provides fast, efficient cutting and control in every application
- Soft grips minimizes vibration for added comfort and control