Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Delta PRO Topside Boxes provide superior security and easy access. Topsides mount on top of the side walls to keep the bed free for bulky cargo. 3-Point locking system locks each door at the top and sides for greater security. Tall 12-in door openings provide easy access to larger items. Heavy-duty construction for long-term durability.
Measure the length of your truck's side rails or walls to determine the length of the Delta PRO Topside Box that you can install in your truck
- Delta PRO Topside Boxes are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
- Rain gutter in door to prevent leakage or moisture buildup
- Automotive bulb weather stripping seals the door 360 degrees
- Quick connect 180 Degree drop down door for full accessibility
- Angled One-Piece bolster for Rigid support
- 3-point lock system for maximized security
- New multi-positioning support bar leg
- 1100 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 1.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 1.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 1100
- GPM: 2.0
- Pump: Comet LWD-K2020E
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 27.5 in. x H 17.75 in. ; Black; Extra Wide; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 60x24x18)Learn More
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 60 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 135
Cubic feet: 11.25
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
The Pro-Series 5 Cubic Foot / 2.5 HP Gasoline Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house. Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts. This general duty Cement Mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. The 14.5 diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy. Metal gears turn the drum at 24 RPM. Full thermal overload protection keeps the engine from overheating. A plastic cover protects the engine from splashing wet mix. 10 inch wheels and wheelbarrow style handlebars make for easy maneuverability.
- For construction and homeowner use
- For small to medium size building projects
- Mix small quantities of drywall mud, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Gasoline powered 2.5 HP engine
- 5 Ft. drum speed 24 RPM at 2,800 RPM
- Protective cover for engine
- Wheelbarrow style handlebars
- Full thermal overload protection
Drum Opening (Diameter) 14.5 inch Decibel Rating 101 dB Wheels 10 inch
- 8,000 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards