The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 65
Cubic feet: 12.2
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- 60-in Long Piano Box has 48 Cubic Feet of flexible storage space with two full-length, deep heavy-duty shelves
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools.
- Padlocks are not provided
- Door is heavily-reinforced has two full-length deep bolsters and a 12 Gauge bottom flange Body is reinforced with wide flanges to resist pry bars
- Bottom shelf tilts up to easily store bulky equipment in the bottom
- Two gas spring lifts assist with opening or closing the door
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Johnson Level's 40-6535 rotary laser level is the most popular eletronic self-leveling rotary laser due to its 2,000' diameter range and accuracy of 1/16" per 100' versus its cost. This laser level is primarily an outdoor laser level and its best application is determining elevations from a known point of elevation or instrument height. It comes with a detector but you'll want to accessorize with a grade rod. 3-year no hassle laser level warranty and a 24-hour repair or replacement service.
- Designed for outdoor use and simple set up
- Electronic self-leveling
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Single speed rotation 700 RPM
- Slope operation function allows user to perform slope 8° in both x and y axis
- Height of instrument (HI) alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Leveling Method: Automatic (Electronic)
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/16"/100ft. (±1.5mm/30m)
- Interior Range: Up to 200' diameter (120m) depending on light conditions
- Exterior Range: Up to 2000' diameter (600m) with detector
- Remote Range: Up to 200' diameter (60m) with remote
- Slope: ±8°
- Auto-Leveling Range: ±5°
- Grade Setting: N/A
- Power Supply: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack, or 6V adapter (included), 4 "C" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 28 hours with rechargeable battery pack; 33 hours with alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 5.9" x 8.15" (188 x 150 x 207mm)
- Weight: 5.51lbs. (2.1kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Scanning Modes: N/A
- Rotation Speeds: 700 rpm
- IP Protection Class: 66
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: Electronic self-leveling horizontal rotary laser level, Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack, 6V battery adapter, remote control with 9V battery, detector with 9V battery with clamp, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying caseLearn More
Dimensions: H: 133 1/2" L: 133 1/2"
Weight (lbs.): 159
- Maximum load capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Tie-down bracket can be bolted wherever you wish.
- Removable pin on rear cross member allows you to quickly take off the rear cross member for loading large materials.
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern Learn More
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
UWS TT-100-L-T/P 100 L Shaped Aluminum Transfer Tank Tank : UWS 100 L Shaped Aluminum Transfer Tank Tank is a heavy duty tank designed to transfer non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. It includes optional chests to integrate with the tanks providing added storage without reducing truck bed space. This transfer tanks also combines liquid tank and storage chest into one space efficient design.Learn More