- 9 pc Hex Key Series Ergo-Fold™
- Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle.
- Medium size: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32",1/4"
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind® Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind® Black Finish to resist rust.
- Keys held in any position or angle by a spring
- Chrome nickel alloy steel drawn to a tolerance of plus .000/minus .001
- Plastic shell with comfort grip
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
3/32" rosin core solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 40% Tin, 60% Lead. Ideal for electrical wiring connections because its residues are non-conductive. Will not cause deterioration or malfunction of electrical connections. Tensile Strength: 4900 PSI. Melting point: 460° F (238° C).Learn More
- 3/16 in. diameter, 2-cutter head
- SDS shank with hex shoulder for Tap-Con screw system
- Drilling depth 4 in.
- Overall length 7 in.
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
Shaded replacement lens for 770118. For cutting and grinding.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Whether you are searching for hidden treasure or just need some help picking up metal, the Tool Shed Heavy Duty Magnetic Pickup Tool is the item for you!
- 25 lb. capacity
- Comfort grip
- Ranges from 22 inches to over 3 feet long
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck