For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability, this grinder is the perfect choice. The 3101G features an ergonomic grip for superior comfort. This powerful, 20000 rpm die grinder can be use in various applications including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
- Self-locking lever throttle
- Grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Variable speed/reverse provides controlled drilling and driving in a variety of materials
- 24 Position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation and removal of the battery.
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick and simple.
Regular Price: $87.97
Special Price: $74.78
Fits models 176-X.Learn More
Regular Price: $82.97
Special Price: $70.53[default] Learn More
Sleek, custom fit products to precisely fit each individual truck. Made from polished Aluminum to provide maximum protection, appearance and style for your truck. 100% rust-free. Easy to install hardware included. Available in following models in optional aluminum or black powder coat finishes.Learn More
Regular Price: $84.97
Special Price: $72.23
Protect-A-Rail@ Cab Protector installation kit for:
- ‘99 and newer Super Duty F-250/F-350
- ‘96 and older F-150/F-250/F-350