Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.Learn More
Slice ham or roast beef for sandwiches with the Sportsman Series Electric Meat Slicer. It is great for church groups, family reunions, or large families who wish to buy in bulk and slice meat themselves to save money. Get the most out of the leftover turkey from the holidays too. The removable sliding table makes the Electric Meat Slicer easy to use and clean. The 7.5 inch stainless steel blade can cut slices up to 5/8 inch think. The non -slip suction cup feet keep it from sliding around on the counter while in use.
- Makes great sandwiches from leftover turkey, ham, and roasts
- Also slices fruit and vegetables
- 7-1/2 inch stainless steel blade
- Maximum slicing thickness up to 5/8 inch
- Non -slip suction cup feet
- Easy to clean sliding table
- 120v / 60hz / 150 watt
Bring back memories of quiet and carefree days with Sportsman Series Classic Windmill. This classic county style windmill stands 8 feet tall, and will always let you know from which way the wind is blowing. The 23 inch fan head rotates and spins facing directly into the wind. This aluminum constructed windmill will stand tall and look great season after season because it is coated with a rust and weather resistant finish. Four anchors attach to the base and sink into the ground to keep the windmill from blowing over. Add a little rural charm to any lawn, garden or backyard.
- Authentic country style for lawn and garden
- Weather resistant
- Anchors provide secure support
- Fan head rotates and spins directly into the wind
- Fan measures 23 in. diameter
- Base measures 27 in. square
- Overall measurements: 27" L x 27" W x 8' H
The Black Bull 12 Volt Automatic Electric Car Jack is ideal to have on hand for emergency roadside tire changes. Don’t get stuck on the side of the road changing a flat tire with a manual jack. This 2,000-pound capacity jack (that’s 1 ton) is fully automatic, and is powered by your car’s cigarette lighter. If you need to add air to your tires, just plug it into the cigarette lighter outlet of your car or truck and turn the power on. It is lightweight and doesn’t weigh a ton, so it’s super easy to transport in and out of the trunk of the car. Packaged inside a compact and sturdy plastic case, it weighs only 11 pounds total and stores safely and easily until you need it most. That’s a convenience that teens, seniors, or folks with mobility impairments will appreciate. No need to work up a sweat jacking a car up by hand when the Black Bull Electric Car Jack will air up your tires quickly and effortlessly. With a lifting height of 5 to 14 inches, the Black Bull 12 Volt Automatic Electric Car Jack can lift most four-door and two-door cars, sedans or coups with standard wheels. This jack may not be appropriate for changing tires on a truck or SUV.
- Compact size stores in car for emergencies
- 2,000 lb capacity
- 5 to 14 inch lifting height
- Push button controller with 12 ft cord, plugs into car 12 volt DC power outlet
- Packaged in plastic storage case for easy transport and storage
- Lightweight design, case and jack weighs only 11 lbs
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead