- Complete high-quality outfit includes everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas
- Comes with empty #3 oxygen cylinder (80cf) and empty #3 acetylene cylinder (75cf)
- Also includes cylinder cart, Victor UL listed medium-duty torch outfit with flashback arresters, cutting attachment, welding torch, brazing/welding tip, oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator, 20-ft. twin hose, tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
- Includes large #4 Thoroughbred oxygen (125cf) and acetylene (145cf) cylinders, heavy-duty welding cart, Victor Fire Power 250 torch outfit with tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
The Thoroughbred GasPony3 Welding and Cutting Outfit provides everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas. Never pay cylinder lease or rental fees again! Gas exchange available nationwide. U.S.A. Tip Type: Brazing/welding, Regulator Included: Yes, Hose Length (ft.): 20.
- Engine Type: 13HP 4-Cycle OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 13 HP
- Max Power Rating: 6000 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 5000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- CARB Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 42A @ 120V, 21A @ 240V, 8.3A @ 12V
- Operational Volume: 76 dB
- Portability Kit: Included
- Tank Size: 6.6 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
- Battery: Not Necessary
- Outlets: 2 - 120V Outlets, 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1 - 12V DC Outlet
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.36"x20"x22.85"
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 26 W: 30 L: 52
Weight (lbs.): 185Learn More
This drawer system is a versatile accessory for your storage needs. A piano hinge along the bottom of the toolbox allows the front lid to open forward, providing convenient access to the divided center tray and enough clearance for the 10 with Slide Drawerss to be pulled out for easy access to your tools. The insulated top lid opens to a full 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Commercial-grade drawer opens smoothly along zinc-plated metal sliders with stainless steel ball bearings. Model TBC-38-DS-BLK Black Finish Dual Opening Chest with with Slide Drawerss by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Hammer Head Design With Narrow Base To Fit Between Wheel Wells
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
Dimensions: H: 16 W: 13 1/4 L: 64 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 101 lbs.
Cubic feet: 7.9
- Brite White ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H: 18 3/8" W: 20 1/2" L: 72"
Weight (lbs.): 78
Cubic feet: 11.3
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- Black ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat