- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $79.99
- Overall Dimension: 47-1/4" long x 23-3/4" wide x 61" high
- Table height of 35"
- Drawer Dimensions: 20" long x 17-3/4" wide x 2-1/2" high
- Load capacity: Tabletop - 220lbs. Topshelf - 44lbs.
- 22-1/2" long 13 watt fluorescent cabinet light
- Two sliding drawers
- Full width peg board for organized tool storage
- Power equipment:120Vac
- Max wattage: 1625
- Grounded outlets: 3
- Replacement bulb: 13 watt T5 fluorescent
- Power Cord Length: 80 inches
For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability, this grinder is the perfect choice. The 3101G features an ergonomic grip for superior comfort. This powerful, 20000 rpm die grinder can be use in various applications including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
- Self-locking lever throttle
- Grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Bring back memories of quiet and carefree days with Sportsman Series Classic Windmill. This classic county style windmill stands 8 feet tall, and will always let you know from which way the wind is blowing. The 23 inch fan head rotates and spins facing directly into the wind. This aluminum constructed windmill will stand tall and look great season after season because it is coated with a rust and weather resistant finish. Four anchors attach to the base and sink into the ground to keep the windmill from blowing over. Add a little rural charm to any lawn, garden or backyard.
- Authentic country style for lawn and garden
- Weather resistant
- Anchors provide secure support
- Fan head rotates and spins directly into the wind
- Fan measures 23 in. diameter
- Base measures 27 in. square
- Overall measurements: 27" L x 27" W x 8' H
- Charges all DEWALT® 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT® 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
- Oxide treatment resists corrosion, helps prevent bit from rusting
- Turbomax tip starts up to 10x faster
- Flatted shanks above 11/64" eliminates slippage in drill chuck
- Reduced shank above 3/8" allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8" chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap & Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Sizes include 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead