The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
The Metal Man P40 Plasma Cutter is a 230V input power portable inverter power source capable of cutting up to 3/8" steel and 1/4" stainless steel or aluminum. A built in air-regulator makes this machine extremely portable for those on-the-go jobs. This machine requires a compressed air supply that can provide 4.5 CFP @ 60 PSI.
The P40 is packaged with a 18-1/2 foot TRAFIMET plasma torch and a 10 foot quick connect ground cable with clamp.
- 230V 25 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- No Load Voltage 340V
- Output Range 15 to 40A
- 35% Duty Cycle @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions - 17.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 9 in.
- Weight - 21 lbs
- 3 year machine warranty
- 1 Year Torch Warranty
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 90 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 83 lbs.
Cubic feet: 15.2
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Black ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes for easy movement and secure placement of the bench
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 60" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
- 55 1/4" wide x 19 3/4" deep x 20" high
- Available in Black and Blue
- 20" Cabinet Depth
- 2 Gas Lifts to support top lid
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Drawers use roller bearing glides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- EVA high density foam drawer liners
- Theft Proof Lock System
- Shipping Weight: 270 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 81
Cubic feet: 16
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Provides superior security and solves your storage problems. Heavily-reinforced 16-gauge steel construction. Fold-away prop supports the lid to form a flat working surface at ideal working height.
NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- 12-gauge steel lock console with 3 locking points
- Fully welded padlock housing
- Site-Vault with bolt cutter proof lock housing
- Welded corner gussets reinforce the body
- Recessed handles
- Tilt-N-Show hinged shelf lifts up and out of the way
- Full length reinforcing channel for added strength
- Rain Drain system protects contents
Dimensions: H: 24'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 15.1
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
DB-4848N UWS DB-4848N Northern Dog Box L 48 in. x W 48 in. x H 27 in. - Double Door - Fully Enclosed w/StorageSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Pet Box Truck Features: Designed to Transport Dogs .063 Aluminum To Protect Valued Dogs Stainless Steel T Handle Lock Caring Rail On Top For Convent Handling Insulated Top Compartment Clean Out Ports In Back View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Northern Dog Box.Learn More