The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- Green Beam is 400% brighter than red beam laser levels
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Scan modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 532nm±10nm
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/8"/100ft. (±1mm/10m)
- Interior Range: Up to 400' diameter (120m) depending on light conditions
- Exterior Range: N/A
- Remote Range: Up to 200' diameter (60m) with remote
- Slope: N/A
- Auto-Leveling Range: ±3.5°
- Grade Setting: N/A
- Power Supply: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack, or 6V adapter (included), 4 "C" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 16 hours with rechargeable battery pack
- Dimensions: 7.087" x 6.378" x 7.953" (180 x 162 x 202mm)
- Weight: 4.409lbs. (2kg)
- Working Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Scanning Modes: 0°, 30°, 60°
- Rotation Speeds: 150, 200, 250, 300 rpm
- IP Protection Class: 66
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: Self-leveling rotary laser level with GreenBrite® technology, remote control with 9V battery, wall/ceiling mount, Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 6V battery adapter, tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying caseLearn More
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest and a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of heavy steel with our white NRT Powder coat. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Hammerhead Design to Fit Between Wheel Wells or Narrow Truck Bed
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 84 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 60 :_mage_bind_var_45 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Provides superior security and solves your storage problems. Heavily-reinforced 16-gauge steel construction. Fold-away prop supports the lid to form a flat working surface at ideal working height.
NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- 12-gauge steel lock console with 3 locking points
- Fully welded padlock housing
- Site-Vault with bolt cutter proof lock housing
- Welded corner gussets reinforce the body
- Recessed handles
- Tilt-N-Show hinged shelf lifts up and out of the way
- Full length reinforcing channel for added strength
- Rain Drain system protects contents