The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest and a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of heavy steel with our black NRT Powder coat. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Hammerhead Design to Fit Between Wheel Wells or Narrow Truck Bed
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 84 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 60" x W: 30" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts, 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled, Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- Full power panel, circuit breaker with four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
Regular Price: $1,009.97
Special Price: $858.48
This exclusive, lightweight aluminum storage solution conveniently increases your storage space by placing small equipment at your fingertips without the need to crawl inside the van. Drawer dividers provide an extensive array of organizing options.
- Each Drawer Compartment Measures 4 1/4" H x 10 1/2" W x 46 1/2" L
- Unit Measures 17 3/4" H x 12 1/4" W x 49" L
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Regular Price: $1,051.97
Special Price: $894.18
Heavy-Duty Pro IV Kargo Master Racks are the strongest production racks available. They use bigger thicker round tubes with extensive gusseting of legs and cross bars. All Pro IV truck racks are constructed with the same industrial quality methods and materials that have set the standard of the industry for over 32 years. The bigger 2" diameter x .120" thick T-6 Aircraft Aluminum tubes produce a stronger frame. 1000 Lb. Cargo Capacity. Comes with a nationwide lifetime frame warranty. The front legs adjust to fit any bed length. The rugged 17 mounting plates allow width adjustment to fit all full size trucks. The rear cross bar is removable for those special cargo needs. Also feature a high-strength side channel reinforcement. All tubing is abrasion and corrosion resistant with polyester marine-grade powder paint. Heavy-Duty Pro IV Aluminum Truck Racks are easy to assemble with self-locking nuts and easily removed with 4 bolts. All fasteners are made of stainless steel. - High tensile strength 2 Inch diameter X 120 Inch Torx T-6 aircraft aluminum - Removable Reas Crossbar (No Tools Required) - Supports up to 1000 - Swagged joints and fully gusseted crossbars for superior load capacity - Heavy duty PVC covers on all crossbars - Trippe plated fasteners with chrome plating over double nickel plating - Abrasion and corrosion resistant polymer marine-grade clear coat powder coat finishLearn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Regular Price: $1,010.97
Special Price: $859.33JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity.Product Features
- Pry bar resistance
- EZ-Loader skid bolsters & site-vault security
- 44-in wide loading ramp
- Lid lowering assist shock
- Fully welded padlock housing
- Power cord access
- Pad-lockable ramp
- 4 corner U-Bolt tie-down points
- High-Capacity Drop Front Chest - 1-657990
- Jobox J Hook - 601990
- Accessory Support Bar - 630990
- Removable Shelf - 631990
- Removable Peg Board - 632990
- Parts Bin Board Removable - 633990