The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
The Champion Power Equipment 41537 gasoline powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7500-Watts rated, 9375-Watts maximum output
- 439 cc Champion OHV engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 8 hours at 50% load
- 1.25 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold-away "U" shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. never flat tires
- Noise level 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Intelligauge displays volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes 25 foot power cord (L-14-30P to (4) 5-20R) 120/240-Volt
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil and battery
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 72" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 7000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts
- Ideal for emergency backup for your home or office
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, full power panel, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker
- Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Engine run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load
- 7 gallon fuel tank with gauge, unleaded gasoline
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant
- Not for sale in California
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery