- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
$99.99Rebates cannot be applied to online purchases.
- World famous Crescent® brand Meets ANSI load specs
- Providing quality tools since 1907
Set contains: 1/2'' drive: 72T quick release ratchet, 5'' extension, 6-point sockets: 1/2'', 9/16'' 5/8'', 3/4'', 7/8'', 15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, 3/8'' drive: 72T quick release ratchet, 3'' extension, 6'' extension, 3/8'' to 1/4'' adapter, 5/8'' and 3/16'' spark plug sockets, 12-point sockets: 5/16'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', 11/16'', 3/4'', 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 6-point deep sockets: 7/16'', 1/2'', 9/16'', 11/16'', 3/4'', 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 1/4'' drive: 72T quick release ratchet, 3'' extension, 6-point sockets: 3/16'', 7/32'', 1/4'', 9/32'', 5/16'', 11/32'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 1/2'', 9/16'', 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, combination wrenches: 5/16'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, pliers: 8'' long nose cutting and 6'' diagonal cutting, magnetic screwdrivers: Magnetic bit screwdriver, 1/4'' x 4'' slotted, 3/16'' x 3'' slotted, No. 2 x 4'' Phillips, No. 1 x 3'' Phillips, (44) 1'' driver bits and holders, (18) hex keys and holders. Also includes heavy-duty storage case.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of strong lightweight plastic. Lockable lid. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Poly Plastic Wheel Well Tool Box
- Fits Behind The Truck Wheel Well
- Lid Reverses easily For Driver Or Passenger Side Application
- Sturdy Full Length Hinge
- Lockable Lift-Up Lid
- Does Not Interfere With Most Tonneaus Covers
- L: 37 :_mage_bind_var_85 x H: 19.5" ; Vol: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
Delta Lock-Down Hopper Chest uses an internal mechanism to lock the chest on the brackets. Release the mechanism to move it. Mounting brackets are reusable. To move or relocate the chest, turn the locking mechanism to release the chest from the mounting brackets. Model 814000 and 815000 Delta Steel Chests will fit in most truck beds. They have reinforced lids and cam-style locks for improved security. Locking arms hold the lid open for easier access.
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
The TAL1908TT tool tower is made of .056 in. diamond plate aluminum for storing small parts and tools. Fits in front of or behind wheel well. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables. Available in bright finish.
- Made of .056 in. diamond plate aluminum in bright finish
- Tool tower for storing small parts and tools
- Fits in front of or behind wheel well
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables