Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 12,000 OPM
- Shorter height allows the user to get closer to work piece
- Rubber over-mold in all of the critically areas of the sander
- Separate counterweight design reduces vibration for improved comfort
- Improved dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Improved dust collection and interfacing with our vacuum locking system
- Dust bag has one-hand locking system
Height 140mm Amps 3Amps Orbits/Min 12,000opm Orbit Diameter 3/32" Dust Collection Yes Paper Size/Type 5" Dust Sealed Switch Yes Pad H&L Pad Break Yes Tool Weight 2.9lbs
- Low Profile Design Gets into Tight Spots
- Variable Speed for Versatility
- Adjustable Front Handle for Comfort and Control
- Flat Side for Flush Sanding
- Single Lever Belt Change
- Dust Collection with Bag
- ETL listed
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes 1 Sanding Belt
- Includes Dust Bag
- Rated Power: 120V~/ 60Hz, 8.0Amp
- No-Load Speed: 390-1180 ft./min.
- Belt Size: 3” x 21”
- Net Weight: 7.8 lb.
Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 12 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 260 RPM, and a maximum speed of 4,220 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Includes a work light and front mounted on/off switch for safety
- 16 belt speed settings: 260 rpm to 4,220 rpm speed, 13-1/4 inch swing / 3-1/8 inch stroke / 5/8 inch chuck capacity
- Floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 12 inch diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/2 hp motor / 4.8 amps / 550 watts / 120v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 22" L x 12" W x 64" H
- Weight: 53 lbs
A table saw or sawbench is a woodworking tool consisting of a circular saw blade, mounted on an arbor, that is driven by an electric motor (either directly, by belt, or by gears). The blade protrudes through the surface of a table, which provides support for the material, usually wood, being cut. General International table saw is a woodworking tool consisting of a circular saw blade, mounted on an arbor, driven by an electric motor. The blade protrudes through the surface of a table, which provides support for the material (usually wood). In a modern table saw, the depth of the cut is varied by moving the blade up and down: the higher the blade protrudes above the table, the deeper the cut that is made in the material. This TS4001 features a 13.0 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 2-7/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees,and 2-5/8 inch at 45 degrees. This 10" table saw also includes a 2 inch Dust Collection Port that easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. On board storage provides easy access to the components and push stick when not in use. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 1560W, 120V~60Hz, , 5700 rpm, Amp: 13
- Max Cutting height: at 90°: 2-7/8 in., at 45°: 2-5/8in., Tilting range: 0° to 45° left
- Table dimensions: 26 in. x 17.5 in., Table height (on stand): 35-3/8 in.
- Easy-access safety switch with removable security key, Cast aluminum work table
- Storage on the housing for push stick, blade wrench or spare blades, and power cord
- Includes: 10in.- 24 tooth TCT saw blade, Rip fence, Miter gauge, Push stick, Blade wrench, Sturdy steel stand, Transparent blade guard with riving knife and anti-kickback pawls
- ETL Certified, 44 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 26" L x 17.5" W x 41.5" H
- Palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- Oversized spring-loaded paper clamps for quick and easy paper changes
- Flush sanding on three sides
- Die-cast aluminum base for durability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Collection Bag, Paper Punch, and Sandpaper Assortment.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.3 Amp
- Pad Size: 4-1/4” x 4” (110mm x 100mm)
- No-Load Speed: 10,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
The Portamate PM-4000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is a practical, hassle-free stand for contractor size saws. Constructed of tubular steel, the rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. Easy set-up, folding, storage and transport, combined with solid construction make the PM-4000 a job site miter saw stand for quickly getting the job done.
Set up is quick and simple--the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Two material supports extend left and right up to 116 inches apart, easily supporting over 10 feet of material drawn across the adjustable 13-inch support T's. The quick mount tool attachments give you the freedom to easily remove the saw for transport in the truck, storage or even use it atop your workbench in the shop. Once you've mounted your miter saw with the quick attach mounts, work without strain using the stand's ergonomic working height of 36 inches. Collapsing is just as quick as set-up, conveniently folding for storage or transport.
- Comfortable 36-Inch work height to make projects easy.
- Heavy duty contractor grade, with a tough powder coated steel finish.
- Snap pin folding legs for easy storage, and complete stability when in use.
- 20-Inch Quick Attach mounts (which can be left on your tools if you wish).
- 10’ long material support and a 500lb capacity for the big jobs.
- Optional Wheel Kit available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra mounts (PM-7002) are also available.
**MITER SAW NOT INCLUDED**Learn More
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
***BAND SAW BLADE SOLD SEPARATELY ***
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
General International’s 15 inch 16 Speed Drill Press delivers more power for all day, every day use. Heavy cast-iron and steel construction for maximum durability. Choose from 16 speeds to match the ideal cutting conditions you need for your material. Featuring our patented cross-pattern precision laser guide system and a unique built- in LED Work light that illuminates the work table. The General DP2006 16 Speed Drill Press, allows you to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Featuring a stationary bit with a 5/8-Inch chuck capacity and 25/32" Drilling Capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 15-Inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 Degree to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. This DP2006 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. The 15" 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 240 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3200 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 550 Watt, 120V~60Hz, Amp: 4.6, Global Patented cross-pattern precision laser & LED light, Alignment & centering guide
- Swing: 15 in., Drilling Capacity: 25/32", Chuck: 5/8 in., Taper: MT2, Overall height: 64", Induction motor
- Table tilt 0-45° scale, Spindle travel: 3-1/8 in., Unique built-in LED work light illuminates the work table
- 16 speeds: 240-3200rpm, Adjustable threaded-rod depth stop with scale, Large soft grip ergonomic feed handles
- Easy-access safety switch with removable security key, Transparent flip-up chuck safety guard
- Heavy solid cast iron & steel construction mountable base & housing
- CSA Certified, 137 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 26" L x 12" W x 64" H