Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The Milwaukee M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger is the first charging radio to bring the power of Bluetooth to the jobsite, while delivering the industry's best reception and sound. The most advanced radio of its kind, the M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger features a Bluetooth receiver so you can stream rich, full sound wirelessly from over 100 feet away. Its unique battery charger allows you to charge any M18 battery without sacrificing reception or sound quality. For added versatility, a high-power USB port allows you to charge most portable electronic devices over 50% faster than any competitor. The M18 Radio/Charger's lightweight, high-strength design includes a reinforced roll cage for protection from weather and abusive jobsite conditions. The radio/charger also offers the industry's largest on-board, weather-sealed storage compartment to protect your small belongings and smart phones. A 16" auxiliary input cord and 2 AAA batteries are included.
- Built-In Charger: Quick, convenient charging of all M18 batteries
- Exclusive Digital Bluetooth Receiver: Streams audio wirelessly from over 100 feet away
- USB Power Port: 50% faster device charging, plugged in or on the go
- Premium Speakers and 40-Watt Amplifier: Produce a rich, full sound
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset: Delivers personalized, enhanced sound
- Reinforced Roll Cage and Metal Handles: Protects against abusive jobsite conditions
- Weather-Sealed Compartment: Offers on-board protection for small belongings and a smart phone
- On-Board Bottle Opener: For convenience on and off the jobsite
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger 18V Charger Weight 17 lbs. Dimensions 12" L x 15" H x 12" W Modes AM/FM, AUX, Bluetooth USB Port 2.1 Amps Station Presets 10 Customizable Equalizer Yes
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
The RTC180 14”-15A chop saw cuts materials up to 4-1/2 inches and with the correct blade, can be used to cut conduit, ABS, copper pipe, tile and even concrete. With a safety interlock trigger, Heavy duty base, vise clamp assembly with quick release, comfortable horizontal “D” handle with hold-down lock button, plus carry handle, this is the go to chop saw for portability, power and safety. Featuring a unique D-handle design reduces the amount of pull needed to move the handle when cutting, thereby reducing user fatigue on the jobsite. The stable substantial steel base adds a level of security and safety while the saw is in operation. The cutting action is performed by an abrasive disc, similar to a thin grinding wheel. General International 14-inch chop saw has a 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that's ready to assist on any cutting job, including cutting cast iron pipe, angle iron, threaded rod, conduit, square tubing, and much more. It has replaceable brushes that bring needed muscle and a rugged durability. The saw's sturdy cutting fence with a miter adjustment makes it possible for 45 degree angles to be cut without any problems. The saw's spindle lock lets the blades be changed easily, which helps to save time while working on a job. The guard and adjustable spark deflector also add extra safety. Backed by a 2 year limited warranty.14" 15A Metal Cut-Off saw with Heavy Duty steel base and comfort "D" handle. A Metal Cut-off saw is a power tool which is typically used to cut hard materials, such as metals. The cutting action is performed by an abrasive disc, similar to a thin grinding wheel.
- Comfortable horizontal “D” carry handle & Hold-down lock button, Safety interlock trigger
- Arbor lock makes blade changes easy; With correct blade cuts conduit, ABS, copper pipe, tile; even concrete
- 1800 W, 120V~60Hz, Amps: 15, No-load Speed: 3500rpm
- Cutting capacity (round): 4-5/16 in., Cutting capacity (square): 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Includes 14 inch diam. x 1/8” thick x 1” arbor abrasive metal cutting disc, vise adjusts 0-45 degrees
- CSA Certified, UL Listed, 31 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 21" L x 12" W x24" H
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric Brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle Lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2)Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2) AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 21 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 3-1/8”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-3/8” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-3/8”x 3-1/8”
The Pro-Series 3 Piece 7.25 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 24 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 3 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 7.25 inch
- Tooth count: 24
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 7,000
The GI 6” bench grinder restores edges, sharpens axes & mower blades, and smooths rough edges. The BG6001 features a motor durable enough for home or commercial applications. The twin LED work lights on adjustable flex shafts allow you to bend and flex for multiple viewing angles often required for detailed work projects. With a mountable base for maximum stability, the GI 6” bench grinder restores edges, sharpens axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces and keep your bits & chisels in top working order. The BG6001 features a motor durable enough for home or commercial applications. This 3450 RPM single speed grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in commercial applications. Our unique Twin LED work lights on adjustable flex shafts allows you to bend and flex for multiple viewing angles often required for fine, detailed work projects. Includes one medium and one coarse grinding wheel as well as two LARGE eye shields. 2 year limited warranty.
- "First to market and design" Twin LED work lights on adjustable flex shafts, Large Eye Shields
- Powerful, maintenance-free induction motor, Includes 2 grinding wheels
- 250 W motor, 120 V~60Hz, Amp: 2, No Load Speed: 3450rpm
- Mountable base for maximum stability
- Grinding wheel size: 6 in. diameter x 3/4 in. thick x 1/2 in. bore
- Grinding wheels can be interchangeable with Buffing wheel and wire brushed wheel (not included)
- CSA Certified, 19lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 14" L x 7" W x 9" H
This Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge galvanized steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and general toolboard and pegboard supplies selection.
- Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime