Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
- Sliding Rail System for Crosscutting Stock up to 12” Wide
- Make Precision Miter Cut up to 45 Degrees Left and Right
- Make Bevel Cuts up to 45 Degrees Left
- Use Compound Cutting for Crown Molding, Shadow Boxes, Picture Frames, and More
- Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy
- Die Cast Aluminum Base for Portability
- Electric Brake Stops the Blade in SecondsSpindle Lock for Quick Blade Changes
- CSA listed
- 2 Year Warranty
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, two Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and two AAA batteries for Laser
- Rated Power: 120V~, 60HZ, 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @0° x 90°: H 3” x 12”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x90°: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @0°x 45°: H 1-5/8” x 12”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x45°: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
- Net Weight: 34 lb.
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
***BAND SAW BLADE SOLD SEPARATELY ***
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
Portamate Folding Miter Saw Stand with Wheels, LED Light, Quick Tool Mounts and 4 Outlet Power Strip PM-7500$258.97
Portamate designed the strong-yet-portable PM-7500 Miter Saw Stand / Work Center to satisfy the contractor / homeowner who wants a lightweight, portable multi-function work center that sets up in seconds and is strong enough to work all day and come back for more. At 49 inches wide, 32” high, and 50lbs in weight, it’s easy enough for your kids to move around and setup. Yet its powder coated steel construction and locking legs give you a stable, level miter saw stand that can handle 500lbs of material with ease, at up to 16’ long (the supports telescope out to over nine feet.) You’re not limited to just Miter Saws, either – the PM-7500 takes “universal” to the next level.
The included tool mounts can fit almost any benchtop tool - planers, bandsaws, scroll saws, miter saws, and more can be securely attached and detached in seconds. Add in the limited one-year warranty, four 110V outlets, LED light, storage capability, and 6” wheels, and you have a work center that you’ll never want to be without.
• Exceptional portable Miter Saw / Power Tool stand.
• 6” wheels and foldable legs make for easy storage and transport.
• Built tough, with rust-resistant powder coated steel finish, and a maximum weight capacity of 500 pounds. Yet extremely lightweight as well (50 lbs. total).
• Four-outlet 110V power strip turns it into a true work center.
• Universal quick mounts for miter saws, planers, band saws, and most other bench top tools. Extra mounts (PM-7002) can be purchased.
• LED worklight, storage compartments, and much more.
- 20" Quick Release Tool Mounts
- 500lbs Weight Capacity
- 6" Durable Wheels
- 32" Work Height
- Handy Storage Area
- 4 Out Let Power Center
**MITER SAW NOT INCLUDED**Learn More
The Milwaukee M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger is the first charging radio to bring the power of Bluetooth to the jobsite, while delivering the industry's best reception and sound. The most advanced radio of its kind, the M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger features a Bluetooth receiver so you can stream rich, full sound wirelessly from over 100 feet away. Its unique battery charger allows you to charge any M18 battery without sacrificing reception or sound quality. For added versatility, a high-power USB port allows you to charge most portable electronic devices over 50% faster than any competitor. The M18 Radio/Charger's lightweight, high-strength design includes a reinforced roll cage for protection from weather and abusive jobsite conditions. The radio/charger also offers the industry's largest on-board, weather-sealed storage compartment to protect your small belongings and smart phones. A 16" auxiliary input cord and 2 AAA batteries are included.
- Built-In Charger: Quick, convenient charging of all M18 batteries
- Exclusive Digital Bluetooth Receiver: Streams audio wirelessly from over 100 feet away
- USB Power Port: 50% faster device charging, plugged in or on the go
- Premium Speakers and 40-Watt Amplifier: Produce a rich, full sound
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset: Delivers personalized, enhanced sound
- Reinforced Roll Cage and Metal Handles: Protects against abusive jobsite conditions
- Weather-Sealed Compartment: Offers on-board protection for small belongings and a smart phone
- On-Board Bottle Opener: For convenience on and off the jobsite
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger 18V Charger Weight 17 lbs. Dimensions 12" L x 15" H x 12" W Modes AM/FM, AUX, Bluetooth USB Port 2.1 Amps Station Presets 10 Customizable Equalizer Yes
General International’s 15 inch 16 Speed Drill Press delivers more power for all day, every day use. Heavy cast-iron and steel construction for maximum durability. Choose from 16 speeds to match the ideal cutting conditions you need for your material. Featuring our patented cross-pattern precision laser guide system and a unique built- in LED Work light that illuminates the work table. The General DP2006 16 Speed Drill Press, allows you to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Featuring a stationary bit with a 5/8-Inch chuck capacity and 25/32" Drilling Capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 15-Inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 Degree to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. This DP2006 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. The 15" 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 240 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3200 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 550 Watt, 120V~60Hz, Amp: 4.6, Global Patented cross-pattern precision laser & LED light, Alignment & centering guide
- Swing: 15 in., Drilling Capacity: 25/32", Chuck: 5/8 in., Taper: MT2, Overall height: 64", Induction motor
- Table tilt 0-45° scale, Spindle travel: 3-1/8 in., Unique built-in LED work light illuminates the work table
- 16 speeds: 240-3200rpm, Adjustable threaded-rod depth stop with scale, Large soft grip ergonomic feed handles
- Easy-access safety switch with removable security key, Transparent flip-up chuck safety guard
- Heavy solid cast iron & steel construction mountable base & housing
- CSA Certified, 137 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 26" L x 12" W x 64" H
The Professional Woodworker 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth and accurate cuts with its 15A motor that produces a no load speed of 4100 RPMs. This specific compound miter saw has a 12-inch blade equipped with a laser guide that guides the saw into a precision cut every time.
- 12 inch blade diameter
- No load speed: 4100 RPMs
- Laser guided
- 24”x 20” die-cast aluminum table
- Oversized sliding miter gauge for miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- Rocker ON/OFF switch with quick shut-off cover
- Overload auto-shut-off protection with Reset switch
- Easy-to-use blade height control wheel
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees
- Tool-Free installation of Blade guard and Anti-Kickback pawls
- On board accessory storage- Miter Gauge Holder, Blade Holder and Push Sticker Holder
- 2-1/4” dust collection port
- Heavy duty metal work stand
- Optional Extension table for up to 24” rip cuts
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 40T Carbide Tipped Blade, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, Push-Stick, Metal Stand and Wrenches.
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (254 mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 90 degrees: 3” (75mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45 degrees: 2-1/2” (63mm)
- Table Size: 24”L x 20”W
Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 12 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 260 RPM, and a maximum speed of 4,220 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Includes a work light and front mounted on/off switch for safety
- 16 belt speed settings: 260 rpm to 4,220 rpm speed, 13-1/4 inch swing / 3-1/8 inch stroke / 5/8 inch chuck capacity
- Floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 12 inch diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/2 hp motor / 4.8 amps / 550 watts / 120v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 22" L x 12" W x 64" H
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime