Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- Compact size maximizes user control
- Filtered Dust Collection keeps work area clean
- Soft grip body provides comfort for prolonged sanding
- Multi-Purpose ideal for material removal and surface preparation
- Dust Sealed Switch protects internal components
- 2.4 Amp motor sands at 14,000 opm, providing a superior finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual plane, counter-balanced low-vibration design reduces user fatigue
- 6.0 Amp motor designed for fast aggressive sanding
- Angled belt design sands 2 times closer to the edge of adjoining surfaces
- Auto belt tracking maintains accurate alignment of sanding belt during use
- Flush body design allows for sanding against vertical surfaces
- Compact ergonomic design: 2 handles for increased comfort
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 6177-20 Chop Saw
- Abrasive Wheel
- hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel