Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The Genesis GSP1711 is designed for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects. Whether you're polishing cars, motorcycles, trucks or boats for detailing projects or finishing metal and concrete surfaces, the Genesis GSP1711 delivers the performance you need. We are most preferred by automotive, motorcycle, truck and boat detailers as well as metal fabricators, paint specialists and many home owners and DIYers as well.
The Genesis GSP1711 7-inch Electronic Variable Speed Sander/Polisher features a powerful 11-amp motor for high overload protection and no-load binding. This Kit comes with a 7-inch Foam Polishing Pad, Hook and Loop Backer Pad, One 7-inch Sanding Disc, a Rubber Backing Pad and a dual-position Assist Handle. The GSP1711 fits nicely into your hand the variable speed allows you to tailor your speed to your material used and the application that you use it on. It operates at 600-3,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) and features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control and an extended rear handle for increased balance and incredible comfortable control.
- Powerful 11-Amp motor for extremely long-life and trouble-free performance
- Electronic Variable Speed and Soft-Start for industry-leading Operator Control and Adjustment
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for stability and strength
- Lock-On Spindle for extended polishing or sanding usage
- Accepts ALL Standard 7-inch Sanding and Polishing Accessories
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
The Pneumatic Mechanic Chair adjusts to the desired height allowing you to get work efficiently where you want in your work space. The range of motion is stable at any height underneath the durable reinforced steel and 5 swivel casters. Keep your tools close by when you move about the garage on the added tool tray to get the job done.
- 15-20 in. Adjustable height
- Convenient tool tray
- Five heavy duty casters
- Reinforced vinyl covered cushion provides added comfort
Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 12 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 260 RPM, and a maximum speed of 4,220 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Includes a work light and front mounted on/off switch for safety
- 16 belt speed settings: 260 rpm to 4,220 rpm speed, 13-1/4 inch swing / 3-1/8 inch stroke / 5/8 inch chuck capacity
- Floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 12 inch diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/2 hp motor / 4.8 amps / 550 watts / 120v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 22" L x 12" W x 64" H
- Weight: 53 lbs
The Professional Woodworker 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth and accurate cuts with its 15A motor that produces a no load speed of 4100 RPMs. This specific compound miter saw has a 12-inch blade equipped with a laser guide that guides the saw into a precision cut every time.
- 12 inch blade diameter
- No load speed: 4100 RPMs
- Laser guided
- 3.0 Amp motor operates at 12,000 opm providing ideal sanding speed for smooth finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Controlled Finishing System™ maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Accepts 5", 8-hole hook & loop paper allows sanding discs to be switched back and forth quickly and easily
- Heavy duty 15 amp high-torque motor
- Cuts pipe, rebar, angle iron, drywall studs, and more.
- Handles up to 4-1/2” round stock
- Adjustable fence miters up to 45 degrees
- Convenient quick-release vise
- Safety Lock -Off switch
- Spindle Lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 14” Abrasive Wheel and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 2,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 14” (355 mm)
- Arbor Size: 1” (25 mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity: Round: 4-1/2” (120mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Square: 4” (100mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Rectangular: 2-3/4” x 6-5/8” (70mm x 170mm)
- Net Weight: 44 Lbs
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel