Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.
- 2.5 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 5 Speeds for versatility
- Drills to the center of 8” material
- 1/2” Chuck handles larger bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Adjustable depth stop
- Cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.5 Amp
- No Load Speeds: 5 (760/1,150/1,630/2,180/3,070 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 1/2” (13mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2” (50mm)
- Table Size: 6-1/4” x 6-1/4”
- Swing: 8”
- Net Weight: 28 Lbs
***For use with Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener ONLY***
- (2) P80 Coarse Grit Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Grit Belts
- (2) 6000 Fine Grit Belts
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
- Heavy duty 15 amp high-torque motor
- Cuts pipe, rebar, angle iron, drywall studs, and more.
- Handles up to 4-1/2” round stock
- Adjustable fence miters up to 45 degrees
- Convenient quick-release vise
- Safety Lock -Off switch
- Spindle Lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 14” Abrasive Wheel and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 2,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 14” (355 mm)
- Arbor Size: 1” (25 mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity: Round: 4-1/2” (120mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Square: 4” (100mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Rectangular: 2-3/4” x 6-5/8” (70mm x 170mm)
- Net Weight: 44 Lbs
- Thin kerf for fast cuts
- Construction Micro grain carbide teeth for longer life
- Fully hardened plate runs truer longer
- #400 grit diamond ground teeth for faster, cleaner cuts
- Precision tensioned and balanced plate for an accurate and true cut
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
The Metal Pegboard Organizer Starter Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in Galvanized steel pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution that will last a lifetime. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with toolboard and pegboard accessory selection. The patented engagement of the slotted tool board hooks included improves hook security for more hassle free tool storage. These versatile, durable, and high strength metal pegboard panels are an easy-to-use tool storage solution for any garage, shop, or tool crib. The galvanized steel pegboard panels are easy to install into studs or flat surfaces with pre-drilled mounting holes on 16” centers. A built-in frame return flange provides ample hook clearance and full access to all holes without requiring additional framework or using up pegboard holes for mounting. Mounting hardware is also included. Wall Control Pegboard Products are Made in the USA.
- (2) Galvanized Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 32in x 32in when installed)
- (12) Standard Hooks, 3/4 Reach
- (4) Medium Hooks, 1-7/8 in. Reach
- (2) Long Hooks, 6 in. Reach
- (2) U-Hooks
- 3 in. Reach Mounting Hardware and Instructions Included
- Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included