Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $139.99
- Double sliding rail system for crosscutting stock up to 12” wide
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2) Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2)AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-5/8” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
Save your back when moving or handling bulky home appliances and other large items yourself. The Buffalo Tools Moving Kit includes a 600 lbs Heavy Duty Truck Dolly and a 1000 lbs Furniture Dolly to help you move big items like sofas, recliners, refrigerators, washers, and dryers from the back of your truck into your home with ease. The 30-inch x 18.25-inch dolly has a large and stable wood base with carpeted pads. 3-inch swivel caster wheels make objects weighing up to 1000 lbs easy to move. The 52-inch dolly is equipped with a large 14 inch long by 8.5-inch wide toe plate, which gives large loads plenty of steel to sit on. The convenient "P" handle design makes the dolly easy to grip and maneuver. Large 10-inch diameter pneumatic tires have a 3.5-inch wide footprint, giving heavy loads lots of stability and support. This Heavy Duty Hand Truck has been built to last. The design features a replaceable wheel axle, and a one-inch diameter steel tube welded frame.
- 2 piece Moving Kit includes one 600 lbs capacity Truck Dolly, and one 1000 lbs capacity Furniture Dolly
- Ideal for deliveries, moving or hauling large items in or out of the house
- Hand Truck features a 600 lbs hauling capacity with 1 inch dia. steel tube construction, extra large toe plate, comfortable p-handle design
- Furniture Dolly features a 30 in. x 18.25 in. strong wood base with carpeted pads
- 3 in. swivel caster wheels
Whoever said “if you’ve seen one sander you’ve seen them all”, was wrong. The General international 2-in-1 Belt/Disc Sander was built for versatility with its 0 to 45 degree tilting aluminum work table which can be adjusted for miter polishing. Included with the belt disc sander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, an L shaped stop bar for safety and control, and a 2.25 inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. The 16-1/2 in x 4-7/8 in. belt sander tilts to work both horizontally and vertically for grinding and polishing flat surfaces. It has a 6 inch diameter Aluminum disc backing plate. This heavy duty belt sander is made with a solid cast iron base. The BD7004 Belt Disc Sander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 4 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so you'll have the power to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting any time. The belt bed adjusts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base prevents vibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you'll have the capacity to sand whatever you need. The sanding disc is accompanied by a sturdy cast-aluminum work table. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.Belt & disc sander has 0 to 45 degree tilting aluminum work table can be angled for miter polishing. GI belt sander tilts to work both horizontally and vertically, grinding and polishing flat and cambered surfaces. Even the Belt table tilts 90 degrees from horizontal to vertical. Quick release system ensures easy belt changes, Belt is easily adjusted with tracking knob.
- Solid cast iron base & housing, steel & aluminum construction, Durable tilting work table with miter gauge
- 6 in. diameter aluminum disc backing plate
- 375 W Motor, 120 V ~60Hz, No-load motor speed: 3450 RPM; Amp: 4, HP- 1/2
- Miter Gauge, 6 in. peel-&-stick sanding disc, 4 in. x 36 in. Sanding belt
- 2-1/4 in. I.D. dust port, Includes an L-Shaped steel work stop
- Safety on/off switch with removable key, Quick release system ensures easy belt change
- ETL Certified, 37.5lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 14" L x 7" W x 9" H
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
This Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge galvanized steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and general toolboard and pegboard supplies selection.
- Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Made in USA
Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove air borne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. This Dust Collector is a 1-1/2HP, 13 Gallon, lightweight and portable dust collector is perfect for taking to the source of shop dust. The space saving wall mount bracket (included) allows the unit to hang on the wall out of the way as a stationary dust collector. Keep your workshop free of sawdust and improve the air quality with the BT8008 dust collector from General International. Designed for portability, the powerful 2-in-1 portable Dust Collector with large carry handle can be moved from one machine to another with ease, instead of having to build an entire fixed dust collection system and running ducts to each machine. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 1.5HP, 1100 Watt, 120V ~ 60Hz, Amp: 9.2, Speed:No load speed: 20,000 rpm
- 108 cfm Air flow rate, 4 inch dia. x 6.5 Ft flexible hose
- Sound level: 85 dB(A), Light weight -only 23 lbs, 4.15 Cubic Ft.
- Cutting capacity (round): 4-5/16 in., Cutting capacity (square): 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Includes: 5 x disposable filter bags, 4 hose adaptors: 1-5/16 in, 1-9/16 in., 1-3/4 in. & 2-11/16 in.
- 13 Gallon metal drum, Comfortable-Large carry handle, 0.5 Micron Filtration efficacy
- CSA Certified, 23 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 26" H
Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 12 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 260 RPM, and a maximum speed of 4,220 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Includes a work light and front mounted on/off switch for safety
- 16 belt speed settings: 260 rpm to 4,220 rpm speed, 13-1/4 inch swing / 3-1/8 inch stroke / 5/8 inch chuck capacity
- Floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 12 inch diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/2 hp motor / 4.8 amps / 550 watts / 120v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 22" L x 12" W x 64" H
- Weight: 53 lbs