Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- Thin .045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Softer Aluminum Oxide Formulation provides faster cutting
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
The Professional Woodworker 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth and accurate cuts with its 15A motor that produces a no load speed of 4100 RPMs. This specific compound miter saw has a 12-inch blade equipped with a laser guide that guides the saw into a precision cut every time.
- 12 inch blade diameter
- No load speed: 4100 RPMs
- Laser guided
- 3/4 HP induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life
- Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications
The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press, with laser centering device, allows you to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This bench-top, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 1/2 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 6.25 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 5 Speed Drill Press has 5 quick change speed settings with a minimum speed of 620 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3,100 RPM. The worktable can raise and lower up to 9 inches. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to a bench top.
- Features a laser centering device for finding exact center
- Compact bench-top model can be bolted to a bench top for stability
- 5 belt speed adjustment settings: 620 rpm min to 3,100 rpm max speed
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 8 in. swing / 2 inch stroke / ½ inch chuck
- Front mounted safety power switch
- 6.25 in. square rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 9 in.
- Enclosed fan cooled motor
- 1/4 HP motor / 2.5 amps / 250 watts / 120 v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 17 in. L x 10 in.W x 22.5 in. H
- Weight: 25 lbs
A table saw or sawbench is a woodworking tool consisting of a circular saw blade, mounted on an arbor, that is driven by an electric motor (either directly, by belt, or by gears). The blade protrudes through the surface of a table, which provides support for the material, usually wood, being cut. General International table saw is a woodworking tool consisting of a circular saw blade, mounted on an arbor, driven by an electric motor. The blade protrudes through the surface of a table, which provides support for the material (usually wood). In a modern table saw, the depth of the cut is varied by moving the blade up and down: the higher the blade protrudes above the table, the deeper the cut that is made in the material. This TS4001 features a 13.0 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 2-7/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees,and 2-5/8 inch at 45 degrees. This 10" table saw also includes a 2 inch Dust Collection Port that easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. On board storage provides easy access to the components and push stick when not in use. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 1560W, 120V~60Hz, , 5700 rpm, Amp: 13
- Max Cutting height: at 90°: 2-7/8 in., at 45°: 2-5/8in., Tilting range: 0° to 45° left
- Table dimensions: 26 in. x 17.5 in., Table height (on stand): 35-3/8 in.
- Easy-access safety switch with removable security key, Cast aluminum work table
- Storage on the housing for push stick, blade wrench or spare blades, and power cord
- Includes: 10in.- 24 tooth TCT saw blade, Rip fence, Miter gauge, Push stick, Blade wrench, Sturdy steel stand, Transparent blade guard with riving knife and anti-kickback pawls
- ETL Certified, 44 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 26" L x 17.5" W x 41.5" H
- Rubberized palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- 12,000 Orbits per minute and random-orbit action for faster, swirl-free sanding
- Hook-and-loop system for quick and easy paper changes
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Bag and Sanding Disc Assortment
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.2 Amp
- Pad Size: 5” (125mm)
- Sanding Discs: 5” with 8-hole pattern
- No-Load Speed: 12,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting
- High grain concentration for aggressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Thin kerf for fast cuts
- Construction Micro grain carbide teeth for longer life
- Fully hardened plate runs truer longer
- #400 grit diamond ground teeth for faster, cleaner cuts
- Precision tensioned and balanced plate for an accurate and true cut
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
The Portamate PM-4000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is a practical, hassle-free stand for contractor size saws. Constructed of tubular steel, the rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. Easy set-up, folding, storage and transport, combined with solid construction make the PM-4000 a job site miter saw stand for quickly getting the job done.
Set up is quick and simple--the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Two material supports extend left and right up to 116 inches apart, easily supporting over 10 feet of material drawn across the adjustable 13-inch support T's. The quick mount tool attachments give you the freedom to easily remove the saw for transport in the truck, storage or even use it atop your workbench in the shop. Once you've mounted your miter saw with the quick attach mounts, work without strain using the stand's ergonomic working height of 36 inches. Collapsing is just as quick as set-up, conveniently folding for storage or transport.
- Comfortable 36-Inch work height to make projects easy.
- Heavy duty contractor grade, with a tough powder coated steel finish.
- Snap pin folding legs for easy storage, and complete stability when in use.
- 20-Inch Quick Attach mounts (which can be left on your tools if you wish).
- 10’ long material support and a 500lb capacity for the big jobs.
- Optional Wheel Kit available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra mounts (PM-7002) are also available.
**MITER SAW NOT INCLUDED**Learn More