Benchtop & Stationary Tools
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.24
- Palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- Oversized spring-loaded paper clamps for quick and easy paper changes
- Flush sanding on three sides
- Die-cast aluminum base for durability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Collection Bag, Paper Punch, and Sandpaper Assortment.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.3 Amp
- Pad Size: 4-1/4” x 4” (110mm x 100mm)
- No-Load Speed: 10,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
Regular Price: $119.00
Special Price: $99.99
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 6177-20 Chop Saw
- Abrasive Wheel
- hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $67.99
The Genesis GSP1711 is designed for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects. Whether you're polishing cars, motorcycles, trucks or boats for detailing projects or finishing metal and concrete surfaces, the Genesis GSP1711 delivers the performance you need. We are most preferred by automotive, motorcycle, truck and boat detailers as well as metal fabricators, paint specialists and many home owners and DIYers as well.
The Genesis GSP1711 7-inch Electronic Variable Speed Sander/Polisher features a powerful 11-amp motor for high overload protection and no-load binding. This Kit comes with a 7-inch Foam Polishing Pad, Hook and Loop Backer Pad, One 7-inch Sanding Disc, a Rubber Backing Pad and a dual-position Assist Handle. The GSP1711 fits nicely into your hand the variable speed allows you to tailor your speed to your material used and the application that you use it on. It operates at 600-3,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) and features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control and an extended rear handle for increased balance and incredible comfortable control.
- Powerful 11-Amp motor for extremely long-life and trouble-free performance
- Electronic Variable Speed and Soft-Start for industry-leading Operator Control and Adjustment
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for stability and strength
- Lock-On Spindle for extended polishing or sanding usage
- Accepts ALL Standard 7-inch Sanding and Polishing Accessories
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $84.99
- 2.5 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 5 Speeds for versatility
- Drills to the center of 8” material
- 1/2” Chuck handles larger bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Adjustable depth stop
- Cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.5 Amp
- No Load Speeds: 5 (760/1,150/1,630/2,180/3,070 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 1/2” (13mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2” (50mm)
- Table Size: 6-1/4” x 6-1/4”
- Swing: 8”
- Net Weight: 28 Lbs
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel