Benchtop & Stationary Tools
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
- Sliding Rail System for Crosscutting Stock up to 12” Wide
- Make Precision Miter Cut up to 45 Degrees Left and Right
- Make Bevel Cuts up to 45 Degrees Left
- Use Compound Cutting for Crown Molding, Shadow Boxes, Picture Frames, and More
- Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy
- Die Cast Aluminum Base for Portability
- Electric Brake Stops the Blade in SecondsSpindle Lock for Quick Blade Changes
- CSA listed
- 2 Year Warranty
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, two Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and two AAA batteries for Laser
- Rated Power: 120V~, 60HZ, 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @0° x 90°: H 3” x 12”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x90°: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @0°x 45°: H 1-5/8” x 12”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x45°: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
- Net Weight: 34 lb.
- Heavy Cast Iron Base for Stability
- ON/OFF Switch with Removable Safety Key
- 5/8” Chuck Handles Larger Bits
- 3-Spoke Spindle Travel Handle with Built-In Adjustable Depth-Stop
- Easy- to-use Rack-and-Pinion Table Height Adjustment
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees Right or Left
- 12 Speeds Gear Box for Versatility
- 3.85 Amp Induction Motor For Quiet, Smooth Performance
- 2 Year Warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: Chuck Key, Allen Wrenches and Drift Key
- Rated Power: 120V~ /60 Hz, 3.85 Amp
- No Load Speed: 12 Speeds (300- 2900 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2-3/8” (60mm)
- Swing: 10” (254 mm)
- Table Movement: 45° bevel, 360° swivel
- Table Size: 7-5/8” x 7-5/8” (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Base Size: 14” x 9-1/4 ” (355mm x 235 mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of table: 11-3/8” (290 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to surface of base: 16-1/4” (414 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 5 ” (127 mm)
- Net Weight: 55 Lbs.
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
- 24”x 20” die-cast aluminum table
- Oversized sliding miter gauge for miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- Rocker ON/OFF switch with quick shut-off cover
- Overload auto-shut-off protection with Reset switch
- Easy-to-use blade height control wheel
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees
- Tool-Free installation of Blade guard and Anti-Kickback pawls
- On board accessory storage- Miter Gauge Holder, Blade Holder and Push Sticker Holder
- 2-1/4” dust collection port
- Heavy duty metal work stand
- Optional Extension table for up to 24” rip cuts
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 40T Carbide Tipped Blade, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, Push-Stick, Metal Stand and Wrenches.
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (254 mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 90 degrees: 3” (75mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45 degrees: 2-1/2” (63mm)
- Table Size: 24”L x 20”W
Make custom cuts with the General International 10” sliding miter saw. This saw boast dual slide rails for rigidity and precision cuts using the built in laser alignment system. With a no-load speed of 4400 RPM and a comfortable horizontal D- Handle and Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left, this saw definitely makes the cut for your next job.
- Precision cuts with laser alignment system, Bevels at 0-45° for compound angles, sliding blade for extended reach
- Max cut capacities: Cross cut at 90° = 3" x 8", Miter cut at 45° = 3" x 8", Miter & Bevel compound cut at 45° = 1.5" x 8", Cuts up to 45º left, Miter cuts up to 45º left & right, Detents at primary cutting angles
- 1800W, 120V~60Hz, No-load speed 4400 rpm, Powerful 15 Amp, Easy-access motor brushes
- Cuts wood, plastic and aluminum (with correct blade), Push-button shaft lock eases blade changes, Adjustable cut depth stop
- Includes: Dust bag, Hold down clamp, Table side extension bars, Rear stabilization bar, 10" saw blade with carbide tipped teeth
- Handy measurement scale embossed in rear fence, Comfortable horizontal D-handle helps with transporting, Works great with General's MS3102 Miter saw Stand
- ETL Certified, 29 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 35"L x 17" W x 23" H
Out of stock