Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
- 6.6 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 16 Speeds for versatility
- 5/8” Chuck handles large bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Easy to use rack-and-pinion table height adjustment
- 3-Spoke spindle travel handle with built-in depth stop
- Heavy cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key and Wrenches
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 6.6 Amp
- No Load Speed: 16 Speeds 210-3,840 RPM
- Max Drilling Capacity: 5/8” (16mm)
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8” (80mm)
- Table Size: 10-5/8” x 10-5/8” (270mm x 270mm)
- Base Size: 10 x 5/8” x 17-7/8 ” (273mm x 456mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of Table: 30-5/8” (780mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to Surface of Base: 47-5/8” (1210mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 6-5/8 ” (169mm)
- Swing: 13”
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $274.00
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
***BAND SAW BLADE SOLD SEPARATELY ***
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
The Professional Woodworker 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth and accurate cuts with its 15A motor that produces a no load speed of 4100 RPMs. This specific compound miter saw has a 12-inch blade equipped with a laser guide that guides the saw into a precision cut every time.
- 12 inch blade diameter
- No load speed: 4100 RPMs
- Laser guided
Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 12 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 260 RPM, and a maximum speed of 4,220 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Includes a work light and front mounted on/off switch for safety
- 16 belt speed settings: 260 rpm to 4,220 rpm speed, 13-1/4 inch swing / 3-1/8 inch stroke / 5/8 inch chuck capacity
- Floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 12 inch diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/2 hp motor / 4.8 amps / 550 watts / 120v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 22" L x 12" W x 64" H
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel