Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- Low Profile Design Gets into Tight Spots
- Variable Speed for Versatility
- Adjustable Front Handle for Comfort and Control
- Flat Side for Flush Sanding
- Single Lever Belt Change
- Dust Collection with Bag
- ETL listed
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes 1 Sanding Belt
- Includes Dust Bag
- Rated Power: 120V~/ 60Hz, 8.0Amp
- No-Load Speed: 390-1180 ft./min.
- Belt Size: 3” x 21”
- Net Weight: 7.8 lb.
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
The Genesis GBG800L 8 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 3/4 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 5/8 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 8 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and two light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 3/4 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder. This 3500 RPM single speed Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting.
Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 1/2 inch arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- Two grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium), 5/8 in. thick
- 120V / 60 Hz / 1/2 HP / 1.5 AMP
- 3550 RPM single speed
- 1/2 inch arbor
- 2.4 Amp motor sands at 14,000 opm, providing a superior finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual plane, counter-balanced low-vibration design reduces user fatigue
The Pneumatic Mechanic Chair adjusts to the desired height allowing you to get work efficiently where you want in your work space. The range of motion is stable at any height underneath the durable reinforced steel and 5 swivel casters. Keep your tools close by when you move about the garage on the added tool tray to get the job done.
- 15-20 in. Adjustable height
- Convenient tool tray
- Five heavy duty casters
- Reinforced vinyl covered cushion provides added comfort
- Thin kerf for fast cuts
- Construction Micro grain carbide teeth for longer life
- Fully hardened plate runs truer longer
- #400 grit diamond ground teeth for faster, cleaner cuts
- Precision tensioned and balanced plate for an accurate and true cut
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
This Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge galvanized steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and general toolboard and pegboard supplies selection.
- Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Made in USA
- Palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- Oversized spring-loaded paper clamps for quick and easy paper changes
- Flush sanding on three sides
- Die-cast aluminum base for durability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Collection Bag, Paper Punch, and Sandpaper Assortment.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.3 Amp
- Pad Size: 4-1/4” x 4” (110mm x 100mm)
- No-Load Speed: 10,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad