Benchtop & Stationary Tools
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
- Heavy Cast Iron Base for Stability
- ON/OFF Switch with Removable Safety Key
- 5/8” Chuck Handles Larger Bits
- 3-Spoke Spindle Travel Handle with Built-In Adjustable Depth-Stop
- Easy- to-use Rack-and-Pinion Table Height Adjustment
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees Right or Left
- 12 Speeds Gear Box for Versatility
- 3.85 Amp Induction Motor For Quiet, Smooth Performance
- 2 Year Warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: Chuck Key, Allen Wrenches and Drift Key
- Rated Power: 120V~ /60 Hz, 3.85 Amp
- No Load Speed: 12 Speeds (300- 2900 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2-3/8” (60mm)
- Swing: 10” (254 mm)
- Table Movement: 45° bevel, 360° swivel
- Table Size: 7-5/8” x 7-5/8” (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Base Size: 14” x 9-1/4 ” (355mm x 235 mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of table: 11-3/8” (290 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to surface of base: 16-1/4” (414 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 5 ” (127 mm)
- Net Weight: 55 Lbs.
The Genesis GBG800L 8 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 3/4 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 5/8 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 8 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and two light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 3/4 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting
- High grain concentration for aggressive cutting action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric Brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle Lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2)Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2) AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 21 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 3-1/8”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-3/8” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-3/8”x 3-1/8”