Benchtop & Stationary Tools
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
Rebates are only vaild for in store purchases.
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 6177-20 Chop Saw
- Abrasive Wheel
- hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
The Genesis GBG800L 8 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 3/4 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 5/8 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 8 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and two light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 3/4 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications