Benchtop & Stationary Tools
Regular Price: $119.00
Special Price: $99.00Featuring a high-performance audio system and rugged design, the M18™ Jobsite Radio is built to amplify and survive the jobsite. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes. Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best-in-class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather-sealed auxiliary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18™ Jobsite Radio is powered by all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries or A/C power.
- 2890-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- High Performance Audio System with dual speakers and passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep accurate bass
- Durable, portable, stackable design features shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grills that protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions.
- Best-in-class receptions accuaracy and signal quality
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage in a wide range of environments
- Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets
- Customizeable EQ (Equalizer)
- Weather sealed auxillary compartment
- 2.1A USB Charger for all portable electronic devices
- 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
- Powered by all M18™ Batteries or A/C outlet (battery not included)
- Up to 12hrs run time with an M18™ 5.0Ah battery
- Voltage: 18V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Cord Wrap: Yes
The Pneumatic Mechanic Chair adjusts to the desired height allowing you to get work efficiently where you want in your work space. The range of motion is stable at any height underneath the durable reinforced steel and 5 swivel casters. Keep your tools close by when you move about the garage on the added tool tray to get the job done.
- 15-20 in. Adjustable height
- Convenient tool tray
- Five heavy duty casters
- Reinforced vinyl covered cushion provides added comfort
Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove air borne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. This Dust Collector is a 1-1/2HP, 13 Gallon, lightweight and portable dust collector is perfect for taking to the source of shop dust. The space saving wall mount bracket (included) allows the unit to hang on the wall out of the way as a stationary dust collector. Keep your workshop free of sawdust and improve the air quality with the BT8008 dust collector from General International. Designed for portability, the powerful 2-in-1 portable Dust Collector with large carry handle can be moved from one machine to another with ease, instead of having to build an entire fixed dust collection system and running ducts to each machine. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 1.5HP, 1100 Watt, 120V ~ 60Hz, Amp: 9.2, Speed:No load speed: 20,000 rpm
- 108 cfm Air flow rate, 4 inch dia. x 6.5 Ft flexible hose
- Sound level: 85 dB(A), Light weight -only 23 lbs, 4.15 Cubic Ft.
- Cutting capacity (round): 4-5/16 in., Cutting capacity (square): 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Includes: 5 x disposable filter bags, 4 hose adaptors: 1-5/16 in, 1-9/16 in., 1-3/4 in. & 2-11/16 in.
- 13 Gallon metal drum, Comfortable-Large carry handle, 0.5 Micron Filtration efficacy
- CSA Certified, 23 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 26" H
- 2.5 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 5 Speeds for versatility
- Drills to the center of 8” material
- 1/2” Chuck handles larger bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Adjustable depth stop
- Cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.5 Amp
- No Load Speeds: 5 (760/1,150/1,630/2,180/3,070 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 1/2” (13mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2” (50mm)
- Table Size: 6-1/4” x 6-1/4”
- Swing: 8”
- Net Weight: 28 Lbs
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
The Genesis GBG800L 8 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 3/4 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 5/8 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 8 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and two light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 3/4 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty