Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The Pneumatic Mechanic Chair adjusts to the desired height allowing you to get work efficiently where you want in your work space. The range of motion is stable at any height underneath the durable reinforced steel and 5 swivel casters. Keep your tools close by when you move about the garage on the added tool tray to get the job done.
- 15-20 in. Adjustable height
- Convenient tool tray
- Five heavy duty casters
- Reinforced vinyl covered cushion provides added comfort
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
The Genesis GBG600L 6 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 1/2 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 1/2 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 6 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and 2 light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 1/2 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
This Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge galvanized steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and general toolboard and pegboard supplies selection.
- Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Made in USA
- Palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- Oversized spring-loaded paper clamps for quick and easy paper changes
- Flush sanding on three sides
- Die-cast aluminum base for durability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Collection Bag, Paper Punch, and Sandpaper Assortment.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.3 Amp
- Pad Size: 4-1/4” x 4” (110mm x 100mm)
- No-Load Speed: 10,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder. This 3500 RPM single speed Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting.
Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 1/2 inch arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- Two grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium), 5/8 in. thick
- 120V / 60 Hz / 1/2 HP / 1.5 AMP
- 3550 RPM single speed
- 1/2 inch arbor
The GI 6” bench grinder restores edges, sharpens axes & mower blades, and smooths rough edges. The BG6001 features a motor durable enough for home or commercial applications. The twin LED work lights on adjustable flex shafts allow you to bend and flex for multiple viewing angles often required for detailed work projects. With a mountable base for maximum stability, the GI 6” bench grinder restores edges, sharpens axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces and keep your bits & chisels in top working order. The BG6001 features a motor durable enough for home or commercial applications. This 3450 RPM single speed grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in commercial applications. Our unique Twin LED work lights on adjustable flex shafts allows you to bend and flex for multiple viewing angles often required for fine, detailed work projects. Includes one medium and one coarse grinding wheel as well as two LARGE eye shields. 2 year limited warranty.
- "First to market and design" Twin LED work lights on adjustable flex shafts, Large Eye Shields
- Powerful, maintenance-free induction motor, Includes 2 grinding wheels
- 250 W motor, 120 V~60Hz, Amp: 2, No Load Speed: 3450rpm
- Mountable base for maximum stability
- Grinding wheel size: 6 in. diameter x 3/4 in. thick x 1/2 in. bore
- Grinding wheels can be interchangeable with Buffing wheel and wire brushed wheel (not included)
- CSA Certified, 19lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 14" L x 7" W x 9" H
The Metal Pegboard Organizer Starter Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in Galvanized steel pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution that will last a lifetime. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with toolboard and pegboard accessory selection. The patented engagement of the slotted tool board hooks included improves hook security for more hassle free tool storage. These versatile, durable, and high strength metal pegboard panels are an easy-to-use tool storage solution for any garage, shop, or tool crib. The galvanized steel pegboard panels are easy to install into studs or flat surfaces with pre-drilled mounting holes on 16” centers. A built-in frame return flange provides ample hook clearance and full access to all holes without requiring additional framework or using up pegboard holes for mounting. Mounting hardware is also included. Wall Control Pegboard Products are Made in the USA.
- (2) Galvanized Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 32in x 32in when installed)
- (12) Standard Hooks, 3/4 Reach
- (4) Medium Hooks, 1-7/8 in. Reach
- (2) Long Hooks, 6 in. Reach
- (2) U-Hooks
- 3 in. Reach Mounting Hardware and Instructions Included
- Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included