Benchtop & Stationary Tools
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.
The Genesis GBG800L 8 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 3/4 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 5/8 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 8 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and two light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 3/4 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric Brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle Lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2)Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2) AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 21 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 3-1/8”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-3/8” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-3/8”x 3-1/8”
- 2.4 Amp motor sands at 14,000 opm, providing a superior finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual plane, counter-balanced low-vibration design reduces user fatigue
The Genesis GSP1711 is designed for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects. Whether you're polishing cars, motorcycles, trucks or boats for detailing projects or finishing metal and concrete surfaces, the Genesis GSP1711 delivers the performance you need. We are most preferred by automotive, motorcycle, truck and boat detailers as well as metal fabricators, paint specialists and many home owners and DIYers as well.
The Genesis GSP1711 7-inch Electronic Variable Speed Sander/Polisher features a powerful 11-amp motor for high overload protection and no-load binding. This Kit comes with a 7-inch Foam Polishing Pad, Hook and Loop Backer Pad, One 7-inch Sanding Disc, a Rubber Backing Pad and a dual-position Assist Handle. The GSP1711 fits nicely into your hand the variable speed allows you to tailor your speed to your material used and the application that you use it on. It operates at 600-3,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) and features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control and an extended rear handle for increased balance and incredible comfortable control.
- Powerful 11-Amp motor for extremely long-life and trouble-free performance
- Electronic Variable Speed and Soft-Start for industry-leading Operator Control and Adjustment
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for stability and strength
- Lock-On Spindle for extended polishing or sanding usage
- Accepts ALL Standard 7-inch Sanding and Polishing Accessories
- 2.5 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 5 Speeds for versatility
- Drills to the center of 8” material
- 1/2” Chuck handles larger bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Adjustable depth stop
- Cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.5 Amp
- No Load Speeds: 5 (760/1,150/1,630/2,180/3,070 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 1/2” (13mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2” (50mm)
- Table Size: 6-1/4” x 6-1/4”
- Swing: 8”
- Net Weight: 28 Lbs