Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- Thin .045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Softer Aluminum Oxide Formulation provides faster cutting
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Low Profile Design Gets into Tight Spots
- Variable Speed for Versatility
- Adjustable Front Handle for Comfort and Control
- Flat Side for Flush Sanding
- Single Lever Belt Change
- Dust Collection with Bag
- ETL listed
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes 1 Sanding Belt
- Includes Dust Bag
- Rated Power: 120V~/ 60Hz, 8.0Amp
- No-Load Speed: 390-1180 ft./min.
- Belt Size: 3” x 21”
- Net Weight: 7.8 lb.
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
- Double sliding rail system for crosscutting stock up to 12” wide
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2) Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2)AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-5/8” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
***For use with Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener ONLY***
- (2) P80 Coarse Grit Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Grit Belts
- (2) 6000 Fine Grit Belts
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000
- 6.6 Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- 16 Speeds for versatility
- 5/8” Chuck handles large bits
- Table tilts 0-45 degrees
- Easy to use rack-and-pinion table height adjustment
- 3-Spoke spindle travel handle with built-in depth stop
- Heavy cast iron base for stability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Chuck Key and Wrenches
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 6.6 Amp
- No Load Speed: 16 Speeds 210-3,840 RPM
- Max Drilling Capacity: 5/8” (16mm)
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8” (80mm)
- Table Size: 10-5/8” x 10-5/8” (270mm x 270mm)
- Base Size: 10 x 5/8” x 17-7/8 ” (273mm x 456mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of Table: 30-5/8” (780mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to Surface of Base: 47-5/8” (1210mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 6-5/8 ” (169mm)
- Swing: 13”