Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- Thin .045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Softer Aluminum Oxide Formulation provides faster cutting
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
Regular Price: $119.00
Special Price: $99.00Featuring a high-performance audio system and rugged design, the M18™ Jobsite Radio is built to amplify and survive the jobsite. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes. Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best-in-class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather-sealed auxiliary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18™ Jobsite Radio is powered by all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries or A/C power.
- 2890-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- High Performance Audio System with dual speakers and passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep accurate bass
- Durable, portable, stackable design features shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grills that protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions.
- Best-in-class receptions accuaracy and signal quality
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage in a wide range of environments
- Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets
- Customizeable EQ (Equalizer)
- Weather sealed auxillary compartment
- 2.1A USB Charger for all portable electronic devices
- 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
- Powered by all M18™ Batteries or A/C outlet (battery not included)
- Up to 12hrs run time with an M18™ 5.0Ah battery
- Voltage: 18V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Cord Wrap: Yes
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
The Pneumatic Mechanic Chair adjusts to the desired height allowing you to get work efficiently where you want in your work space. The range of motion is stable at any height underneath the durable reinforced steel and 5 swivel casters. Keep your tools close by when you move about the garage on the added tool tray to get the job done.
- 15-20 in. Adjustable height
- Convenient tool tray
- Five heavy duty casters
- Reinforced vinyl covered cushion provides added comfort
- Sliding Rail System for Crosscutting Stock up to 12” Wide
- Make Precision Miter Cut up to 45 Degrees Left and Right
- Make Bevel Cuts up to 45 Degrees Left
- Use Compound Cutting for Crown Molding, Shadow Boxes, Picture Frames, and More
- Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy
- Die Cast Aluminum Base for Portability
- Electric Brake Stops the Blade in SecondsSpindle Lock for Quick Blade Changes
- CSA listed
- 2 Year Warranty
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, two Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and two AAA batteries for Laser
- Rated Power: 120V~, 60HZ, 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @0° x 90°: H 3” x 12”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x90°: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @0°x 45°: H 1-5/8” x 12”
- Max Cutting Capacity: @45°x45°: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
- Net Weight: 34 lb.
Regular Price: $159.00
Special Price: $139.00
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove air borne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. Keep your shop and machinery clean. The model BT8010 17 Gallon Portable dust collector was designed for mobility and high performance. This BT8010 with a powerful 3/4HP motor, can be used for the general cleanup of light commercial properties, and/or vacuuming hard surfaces or carpets. But is designed to collect, capture and control dust generated by hand held power tools, surface preparation equipment and manufacturing machinery. With it's heavy steel mobile base and frame with PVC wheels and hose, just turn it on and go to work. Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove airborne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. Includes a 6.5ft Flexi dust extraction hose, plastic lower collection bag and a cloth upper collection bag. Backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- 3/4 HP, 550 W, 120V ~60Hz, Amp: 4.6, Speed: 3450rpm
- Heavy Gauge steel base & frame with large PVC wheels
- 17 Gallon Transparent replaceable collection bag allows view of dust accumulation
- Inlet Diameter: 4 in., Capacity: 441 cfm, 7.51 Cubic Ft.
- Includes: 6.5 ft. x 4 in. dia. flexible dust extraction hose, Plastic Lower collection bag, cloth upper collection bag
- 4 in. to 2 in. x 1-3/8 in. Y-splitter, Tough Powder Coated finish to eliminate rust
- CSA Certified, 55 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
The RSS16DV 16" Variable Speed Scroll saw offers versatility and functionality for artful and intricate cuts. Remember when you could make artful and intricate cuts in your work pieces? The Genernal International 1.2 Amp 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. The variable speed ranges anywhere from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious 16-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left. Easily cut in woods up to 1.9 inches thick while the 16-inch throat depth allows for the manipulation of larger work pieces. The General BT8007 Scroll Saw also has a 9/16 inch stroke with the allowance of both pinned and pinless blades. These fit securely in our Patented blade holder. The sturdy cast iron build limits vibration for precision and convenience and has bolt holes for attachment to any tabletop or work surface. The tension-release switch is easily accessible right at the top of the machine, as well as easy-access motor brushes. The cutting speed is easily set with precision dial on front of housing. The Flexi shaft dust blower clears saw dust from your work area as you saw to give you precise cuts with a clear line of vision. This combined with the 1.5 inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your cuts. The saw also includes a clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your desire. The Flex Neck LED lighting system also allows you to highlight the work material where you want it. A convenient slide storage compartment is built into the housing for spare blades and wrenches. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- Up-front dial allows setting the exact cutting speed choice for processing different materials, Cast aluminum work table tilts 0° to 45° left with up-front locking knob and bevel scale
- "First to market" and design Flex-neck LED work light, Patented blade holder accepts both standard 5 in. pin-end or plain-end (pinless) scroll saw blades, Side storage compartment on the housing for spare blades and wrenches
- Saw dust collection port for standard 1-1/4 in. hose, Saw dust blower keeps the cut line clear. Safety on/off switch wth removable security key: 2 pinned blades, 3mm blade change T-style hex key, 4 mm adjustment hex key
- 144 Watt, 120V~60Hz, Amp: 1.2, No-load Variable Speed: 400-1600rpm, Easy access motor brushes
- Max. cutting capacity (throat depth): 16 in., Max. cutting thickness: >2 in. at 90°, Stroke Length: 5/8 in.
- Cast iron base for stability and vibration-damping, Low noise & low vibration, Top mounted tensioner knob
- CSA Certified, 24 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 15" L x 12" W x 13" H