Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
- Double sliding rail system for crosscutting stock up to 12” wide
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2) Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2)AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-5/8” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder. This 3500 RPM single speed Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting.
Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 1/2 inch arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- Two grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium), 5/8 in. thick
- 120V / 60 Hz / 1/2 HP / 1.5 AMP
- 3550 RPM single speed
- 1/2 inch arbor
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
- 2.4 Amp motor sands at 14,000 opm, providing a superior finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual plane, counter-balanced low-vibration design reduces user fatigue
The Professional Woodworker 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth and accurate cuts with its 15A motor that produces a no load speed of 4100 RPMs. This specific compound miter saw has a 12-inch blade equipped with a laser guide that guides the saw into a precision cut every time.
- 12 inch blade diameter
- No load speed: 4100 RPMs
- Laser guided
The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press, with laser centering device, allows you to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This bench-top, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 1/2 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 6.25 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 5 Speed Drill Press has 5 quick change speed settings with a minimum speed of 620 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3,100 RPM. The worktable can raise and lower up to 9 inches. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to a bench top.
- Features a laser centering device for finding exact center
- Compact bench-top model can be bolted to a bench top for stability
- 5 belt speed adjustment settings: 620 rpm min to 3,100 rpm max speed
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 8 in. swing / 2 inch stroke / ½ inch chuck
- Front mounted safety power switch
- 6.25 in. square rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 9 in.
- Enclosed fan cooled motor
- 1/4 HP motor / 2.5 amps / 250 watts / 120 v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 17 in. L x 10 in.W x 22.5 in. H
- Weight: 25 lbs