Benchtop & Stationary Tools
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric Brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle Lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2)Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2) AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 21 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 3-1/8”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-3/8” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-3/8”x 3-1/8”
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000
The General International BS5105 120-volt 9-inch band saw is equipped with a powerful 2.5 Amp motor to rip through hardwoods. Band-sawing produces uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load. The large 11-3/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. (300 x 300 mm) work table can accommodate most jobs with a large cutting capacity of 3-1/2 in. (89 mm) For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new General BS5105 9-inch Band Saw with flexible LED work light is essential for your workshop. You’ll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade. Make quick angle and height changes with the rack and pinion adjustable table. EZ View Blade Tracking lets you easily align the blade. Other features include a rip fence for straight cuts and a miter gauge for cross cuts. The dust port keeps your work area dust-free, while the LED work light adjusts so that you can see exactly what you’re doing. Includes 2 year limited warranty.
- 230 Watt Induction Motor, 120V ~ 60Hz, Amp: 2.5
- Integral cast aluminum frame & tilting work table with Rubber coated aluminum wheels
- Designed for wood cutting, Removable-keyed safety on/off switch
- Single speed: 2625 ft./min., Table size: 11-7/8" square
- Throat: 9 in., Table tilt range: 0 to 45 degrees, Blade length: 59-1/2 in.
- CSA Certified, 30 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 20" L x 13" W x 29" H
Save your back when moving or handling bulky home appliances and other large items yourself. The Buffalo Tools Moving Kit includes a 600 lbs Heavy Duty Truck Dolly and a 1000 lbs Furniture Dolly to help you move big items like sofas, recliners, refrigerators, washers, and dryers from the back of your truck into your home with ease. The 30-inch x 18.25-inch dolly has a large and stable wood base with carpeted pads. 3-inch swivel caster wheels make objects weighing up to 1000 lbs easy to move. The 52-inch dolly is equipped with a large 14 inch long by 8.5-inch wide toe plate, which gives large loads plenty of steel to sit on. The convenient "P" handle design makes the dolly easy to grip and maneuver. Large 10-inch diameter pneumatic tires have a 3.5-inch wide footprint, giving heavy loads lots of stability and support. This Heavy Duty Hand Truck has been built to last. The design features a replaceable wheel axle, and a one-inch diameter steel tube welded frame.
- 2 piece Moving Kit includes one 600 lbs capacity Truck Dolly, and one 1000 lbs capacity Furniture Dolly
- Ideal for deliveries, moving or hauling large items in or out of the house
- Hand Truck features a 600 lbs hauling capacity with 1 inch dia. steel tube construction, extra large toe plate, comfortable p-handle design
- Furniture Dolly features a 30 in. x 18.25 in. strong wood base with carpeted pads
- 3 in. swivel caster wheels
- 24”x 20” die-cast aluminum table
- Oversized sliding miter gauge for miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- Rocker ON/OFF switch with quick shut-off cover
- Overload auto-shut-off protection with Reset switch
- Easy-to-use blade height control wheel
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees
- Tool-Free installation of Blade guard and Anti-Kickback pawls
- On board accessory storage- Miter Gauge Holder, Blade Holder and Push Sticker Holder
- 2-1/4” dust collection port
- Heavy duty metal work stand
- Optional Extension table for up to 24” rip cuts
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 40T Carbide Tipped Blade, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, Push-Stick, Metal Stand and Wrenches.
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (254 mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 90 degrees: 3” (75mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45 degrees: 2-1/2” (63mm)
- Table Size: 24”L x 20”W
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
This Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge galvanized steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and general toolboard and pegboard supplies selection.
- Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Made in USA
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity