Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
***BAND SAW BLADE SOLD SEPARATELY ***
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You'll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you'll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that's ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
- Ideal for common bit styles for use in wood and light metal.
- Sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits.
- One-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening.
- Works with high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and tin-coated bits.
- 7-3/4 Pounds
- Utilizes an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel.
- Offers simple, on-chuck alignment.
- Heavy duty 15 amp high-torque motor
- Cuts pipe, rebar, angle iron, drywall studs, and more.
- Handles up to 4-1/2” round stock
- Adjustable fence miters up to 45 degrees
- Convenient quick-release vise
- Safety Lock -Off switch
- Spindle Lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 14” Abrasive Wheel and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 2,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 14” (355 mm)
- Arbor Size: 1” (25 mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity: Round: 4-1/2” (120mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Square: 4” (100mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Rectangular: 2-3/4” x 6-5/8” (70mm x 170mm)
- Net Weight: 44 Lbs
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000
- Heavy Cast Iron Base for Stability
- ON/OFF Switch with Removable Safety Key
- 5/8” Chuck Handles Larger Bits
- 3-Spoke Spindle Travel Handle with Built-In Adjustable Depth-Stop
- Easy- to-use Rack-and-Pinion Table Height Adjustment
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees Right or Left
- 12 Speeds Gear Box for Versatility
- 3.85 Amp Induction Motor For Quiet, Smooth Performance
- 2 Year Warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: Chuck Key, Allen Wrenches and Drift Key
- Rated Power: 120V~ /60 Hz, 3.85 Amp
- No Load Speed: 12 Speeds (300- 2900 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2-3/8” (60mm)
- Swing: 10” (254 mm)
- Table Movement: 45° bevel, 360° swivel
- Table Size: 7-5/8” x 7-5/8” (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Base Size: 14” x 9-1/4 ” (355mm x 235 mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of table: 11-3/8” (290 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to surface of base: 16-1/4” (414 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 5 ” (127 mm)
- Net Weight: 55 Lbs.
- Thin kerf for fast cuts
- Construction Micro grain carbide teeth for longer life
- Fully hardened plate runs truer longer
- #400 grit diamond ground teeth for faster, cleaner cuts
- Precision tensioned and balanced plate for an accurate and true cut
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
The Metal Pegboard Organizer Starter Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in Galvanized steel pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution that will last a lifetime. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with toolboard and pegboard accessory selection. The patented engagement of the slotted tool board hooks included improves hook security for more hassle free tool storage. These versatile, durable, and high strength metal pegboard panels are an easy-to-use tool storage solution for any garage, shop, or tool crib. The galvanized steel pegboard panels are easy to install into studs or flat surfaces with pre-drilled mounting holes on 16” centers. A built-in frame return flange provides ample hook clearance and full access to all holes without requiring additional framework or using up pegboard holes for mounting. Mounting hardware is also included. Wall Control Pegboard Products are Made in the USA.
- (2) Galvanized Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 32in x 32in when installed)
- (12) Standard Hooks, 3/4 Reach
- (4) Medium Hooks, 1-7/8 in. Reach
- (2) Long Hooks, 6 in. Reach
- (2) U-Hooks
- 3 in. Reach Mounting Hardware and Instructions Included
- Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included