Benchtop & Stationary Tools
The Pneumatic Mechanic Chair adjusts to the desired height allowing you to get work efficiently where you want in your work space. The range of motion is stable at any height underneath the durable reinforced steel and 5 swivel casters. Keep your tools close by when you move about the garage on the added tool tray to get the job done.
- 15-20 in. Adjustable height
- Convenient tool tray
- Five heavy duty casters
- Reinforced vinyl covered cushion provides added comfort
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
The Genesis GBG600L 6 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 1/2 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 1/2 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 6 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and 2 light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 1/2 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder. This 3500 RPM single speed Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting.
Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull 6-Inch Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 1/2 inch arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- Two grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium), 5/8 in. thick
- 120V / 60 Hz / 1/2 HP / 1.5 AMP
- 3550 RPM single speed
- 1/2 inch arbor
- Palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- Oversized spring-loaded paper clamps for quick and easy paper changes
- Flush sanding on three sides
- Die-cast aluminum base for durability
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Collection Bag, Paper Punch, and Sandpaper Assortment.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.3 Amp
- Pad Size: 4-1/4” x 4” (110mm x 100mm)
- No-Load Speed: 10,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
- Thin kerf for fast cuts
- Construction Micro grain carbide teeth for longer life
- Fully hardened plate runs truer longer
- #400 grit diamond ground teeth for faster, cleaner cuts
- Precision tensioned and balanced plate for an accurate and true cut
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability