The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5" by 5". These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor™ Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor™ Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups and a new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in the users hands. At 14.5 Lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Another innovative feature is the tool-free locking adjustable shoe, which is a button actuated tool-free design that allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds.
- (1) Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 11 Amp Motor w/ CPT™ : Provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor™ Technology: Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- All Metal Direct Drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- CPT™ Constant Power Technology: Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy
- Balanced Body Design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands
- Lighter Weight, 14.5 Lbs.: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
- LED Light: Illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: Button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Industry's Largest Cut Capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5” by 5” material in one pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5”
- Debris Protection System: Delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use
- Amps: 11
- Volts: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" X 5"
- WeightL 14.5 lbs
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Net Tool Weight: 15.5 lbs
SKU 015382072 Model 6232-21 Weight 30.9000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $299.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee Portable Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw 6232-6
- From mike at 10/3/13 1:32 AM
- Q: what is the difference between a Milwaukee deep cut ban saw mod. 6232-21 and a 6232-6
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
The 6232-21 is a newer design that gives you a clearer shot of what you are cutting and the 6232-6 can be used on a band saw table where as the 6232-21 can not. As far as performance and capacity they are about the same.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From mike at 10/3/13 1:32 AM