The RTC180 14”-15A chop saw cuts materials up to 4-1/2 inches and with the correct blade, can be used to cut conduit, ABS, copper pipe, tile and even concrete. With a safety interlock trigger, Heavy duty base, vise clamp assembly with quick release, comfortable horizontal “D” handle with hold-down lock button, plus carry handle, this is the go to chop saw for portability, power and safety. Featuring a unique D-handle design reduces the amount of pull needed to move the handle when cutting, thereby reducing user fatigue on the jobsite. The stable substantial steel base adds a level of security and safety while the saw is in operation. The cutting action is performed by an abrasive disc, similar to a thin grinding wheel. General International 14-inch chop saw has a 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that's ready to assist on any cutting job, including cutting cast iron pipe, angle iron, threaded rod, conduit, square tubing, and much more. It has replaceable brushes that bring needed muscle and a rugged durability. The saw's sturdy cutting fence with a miter adjustment makes it possible for 45 degree angles to be cut without any problems. The saw's spindle lock lets the blades be changed easily, which helps to save time while working on a job. The guard and adjustable spark deflector also add extra safety. Backed by a 2 year limited warranty.14" 15A Metal Cut-Off saw with Heavy Duty steel base and comfort "D" handle. A Metal Cut-off saw is a power tool which is typically used to cut hard materials, such as metals. The cutting action is performed by an abrasive disc, similar to a thin grinding wheel.
- Comfortable horizontal “D” carry handle & Hold-down lock button, Safety interlock trigger
- Arbor lock makes blade changes easy; With correct blade cuts conduit, ABS, copper pipe, tile; even concrete
- 1800 W, 120V~60Hz, Amps: 15, No-load Speed: 3500rpm
- Cutting capacity (round): 4-5/16 in., Cutting capacity (square): 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Includes 14 inch diam. x 1/8” thick x 1” arbor abrasive metal cutting disc, vise adjusts 0-45 degrees
- CSA Certified, UL Listed, 31 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 21" L x 12" W x24" H
- Heavy duty 15 amp high-torque motor
- Cuts pipe, rebar, angle iron, drywall studs, and more.
- Handles up to 4-1/2” round stock
- Adjustable fence miters up to 45 degrees
- Convenient quick-release vise
- Safety Lock -Off switch
- Spindle Lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 14” Abrasive Wheel and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 2,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 14” (355 mm)
- Arbor Size: 1” (25 mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity: Round: 4-1/2” (120mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Square: 4” (100mm)
- Max Cutting Capacity Rectangular: 2-3/4” x 6-5/8” (70mm x 170mm)
- Net Weight: 44 Lbs
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs