The Genesis GSP1711 is designed for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects. Whether you're polishing cars, motorcycles, trucks or boats for detailing projects or finishing metal and concrete surfaces, the Genesis GSP1711 delivers the performance you need. We are most preferred by automotive, motorcycle, truck and boat detailers as well as metal fabricators, paint specialists and many home owners and DIYers as well.
The Genesis GSP1711 7-inch Electronic Variable Speed Sander/Polisher features a powerful 11-amp motor for high overload protection and no-load binding. This Kit comes with a 7-inch Foam Polishing Pad, Hook and Loop Backer Pad, One 7-inch Sanding Disc, a Rubber Backing Pad and a dual-position Assist Handle. The GSP1711 fits nicely into your hand the variable speed allows you to tailor your speed to your material used and the application that you use it on. It operates at 600-3,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) and features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control and an extended rear handle for increased balance and incredible comfortable control.
- Powerful 11-Amp motor for extremely long-life and trouble-free performance
- Electronic Variable Speed and Soft-Start for industry-leading Operator Control and Adjustment
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for stability and strength
- Lock-On Spindle for extended polishing or sanding usage
- Accepts ALL Standard 7-inch Sanding and Polishing Accessories
- 3.0 Amp motor operates at 12,000 opm providing ideal sanding speed for smooth finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Controlled Finishing System™ maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Accepts 5", 8-hole hook & loop paper allows sanding discs to be switched back and forth quickly and easily